Status: Read Blog

Asylum

If Only I Could Leave

Frank's POV

A week has gone by since I started talking to Carmen, I hated every minute of it. She still question about me and Gerard, I wasn't ever going to tell her. She didn't have the right to know, I bet if I was straight she wouldn't care if I was seeing someone. I ask my doctor if there was anyone else I could talk to but he said Carmen was the only one who work here who could talk to me. I thought about going to a different Asylum a better one but it would mean leaving Gerard which I couldn't do. Going to a new, strange place would just make me go insane, so I was stuck here for good or at least until I was better.

I don't think I was getting any better not talking with Carmen I wasn't, it’s hard to talk to someone when you don't like them. That's why I like talking to Gerard he helps me in every way and never judges me, I knew I had to start talking to her if I ever wanted to leave this place but as of right now I couldn't. I was sitting in Carmen's office talking to her.

" Do you still hang around Gerard, " She ask. I knew what she was doing, so was trying her best to get me to tell her, it wasn't going to happen.

" Yes I do. And for the last damn time we're not seeing each other, we're just friends. I'm allowed to have friends, " I said while looking right at her.

" I know that Frank, it's just I find it hard to believe that now you’re getting close to someone. When all this time the thought of being with someone strange made you go insane, " She replied.

" And your point is? So I'm talking to someone, I don't see the big deal. At first it did freak me out, I went insane but I'm getting better at being around him now. That's what I'm supposed to do is get better, " I said.

I continue to talk to her until my time was up I went out the caring about what else she had to say. I wanted to be far away from her as possible. I headed towards the outside where Gerard was, once I got outside I saw him sitting on the brick wall, I walk towards him.

" It's official I hate Carmen. She's trying her best to make me spill about us, " I said while sitting beside him.

" I don't see why it matters to them, like I said they don't care about us. This place never cared about anymore, instead of trying to get people better they would rather treat them bad, " He said while looking at me.

" Have you ever thought about going to another Asylum, " I ask him. I feared of what his answer would be, it wasn't like he had to stay here, I wasn't a reason to me I wasn't. He only knew me for about month.

" I thought about it sometimes but I wouldn't leave you, I couldn't. And the doctor probably wouldn't let me anyway, " He replied.

" I thought about it too but I couldn't leave without you either. If I had another person to talk to besides Carmen I would be fine, if I could talk to you instead I would like that much more, " I said.

" I wish you could too, but you know when were out here or anytime you can talk to me, it may not count but you still can. I'm here for you and I won't let them say otherwise, " He said.

I was still surprise I grown so close to Gerard before it freak me out, but now I feel safe for once. I only hope this last.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update finally! I know its been forever, please forgive.
Thoughts??