Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Give In

Frank's POV

" There's nothing I can do Frank, you can either go back talking to Carmen or don't talk to anyone, " Doctor said while looking at me.

" You want to know why I don't won't to talk to anymore; she kept asking me about mine and Gerard's friendship. Kept thinking we were together which is not true, I know the rules and I'm not the type to break them. Besides I'm straight, " I said.

" Well that explains a lot. She had no right to do that and I'm sorry about that. I wish you would have told me sooner. Alright I give in Frank, I may another therapist coming in within a week, if I do then you can give this person a try, " Doctor replied.

I was finally happy that the doctor saw my side of the story, but at the same time I was beyond scared. I can't talk to a stranger I don't even know every time I do I always go insane. But I knew the only way out of here was talking to someone. An hour later I left his office I honestly didn't know how to feel, part of me was happy but the other part was scared. I walk my way towards the outside to meet Gerard.

" The doctor finally gave in, he might have another therapist come in within a week, " I said while sitting beside him.

" That's wonderful Frank, I'm glad he saw your side. How do you feel about that, " He ask.

" Beyond scared. I can't talk to someone stranger I don't even know, I always end up going insane. I tried talking the doctor letting me talk to you but he said he couldn't, that you didn't count, " I replied.

" I know you would want it that way, I would want it that way. But he does have a point I'm not a therapist. Maybe on the first day of meeting this person I can come with you, to make you feel better, " He said.

" Would you do that for me, " I ask him.

" Of course if it meant helping you get better, then I would do anything, " He replied.

For the first time I had someone helping me get better, wanting me to get better. I never had that before I was always on my own, not wanting to get better. I had no reason to. But then I finally met someone who wants me to get better, to finally see the world behind these walls. Maybe one day I would be able to see the world, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.Forgive me?