Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Looking Up

Frank's POV

Today I would be meeting my new therapist, I was already nerves. I was waiting in a big room, with three windows. There was a desk beside one the windows, book shelves and pictures hanging along the wall. My heart was beating beyond fast against my chest, I tried my best to calm down but it wasn't helping.

Shortly after the door open and walk in this girl. She had long black hair; she had tattoos on her arm. Gauges in her eyes, and a lip pierce. This couldn't be my therapist I thought she's not old looking or look like one for that.

" Hello my name is Alexia. I'm your new therapist; I know I'm different from your other one. But I promise you I will get you better and I won't make you answer anything you don't won’t too, " She said while sitting in front of me.

My heart was slowly calming down but that didn't mean I wouldn't go insane any minute now.

" So Frank please tell me about yourself, " She said.

" I have fears I can't be alone with a stranger or I go insane. I hate the dark or otherwise I go insane and I hate being touch. I've been in here ever since I was around ten, I'm sixteen now. I never once wanted to get better until I met Gerard. He was the first person in six years to touch me, to hug me and for once I didn't go insane. His the one who's pushing me to get better, " I replied.

" How do you feel now Frank? Do you feel like going insane, " She ask.

" Not so much but the moment cane still come. I don't fully trust you yet, " I said while looking at her.

" I understand that. I want you to trust me and I know it’s going to take some time. So how do you feel about Gerard?, " She ask.

" At first I didn't like him; I wanted nothing to do with him. But over time he showed me I can trust someone if I just let myself to. I can talk to him about anything even though I'm slowly opening up. His slowly changing me and I'm glad his in my life, " I replied.

" I think it’s great that you have someone in your life pushing you to get better. That you’re slowly starting to trust him. Let me ask you this, are there any feelings towards him, " She ask while looking at me.

My heart came to a stop I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say no but at the same time part of me did want to tell the truth. I knew if I did she would either tell the doctor and make one of us leave or maybe she wouldn't.

" Before you answer whatever you say in here stays between us. I have no right to tell the doctor anything other than if I feel like you’re going to hurt yourself. If you like him its alright, I don't care at all, " She said with a smile.

" Yes. We're together, " I said. " I thought so. Today when I got here I saw you two talking outside, I could tell. Its alright Frank, I think it's wonderful you found someone, " She replied.

Maybe for the first time things are looking up
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the crappy chapter. I'm not in my right mind tonight. So forgive me.