Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Run Away

Frank POV

Thoughts still run through my mind. Alexia didn't make me feel any better. She was right; Gerard wouldn't be here to help me forever. At some point in time I would be on my own and alone. No one to run too. I had to do something. I could either just stop getting better or I could move. I could move to another Asylum. That way I could learn how to do this on my own.

To go ahead and leave him behind. It wouldn't be as hard. But at the same time I didn't won't too. I couldn't leave Gerard.

"So Frank why are you so last in a thought, "Alexia ask.

"Could I leave this place, "I asked.

"Why do you want to leave, "She asks.

"If I stay here I won't be able to get better. Sooner or later Gerard's going to leave, he won't be here forever. I have to learn to do this on my own. If I stay here it's not going to happen, "I replied.

"Frank I didn't mean that. Understand that, please. Don't go do something you will regret. How do you think that's going to make Gerard feel? "She said while looking at me.

"I'm just wanting to get better. If that means I have to leave, then I will. He won't care. His leaving soon, once he leaves the memories of me will be gone, "I replied.

Shortly after me and Alexia went to go see my doctor to talk it over. After an hour he told me I could leave if I wanted too. That later he would give me three places to pick out. I left his office where I saw Gerard standing outside.

"So you’re just going to leave? Not caring how I feel, "He ask in anger.

"I do care how you feel. I have to do this. You’re not going to always be here for me. You’re going to leave soon. I'm not going to have anyone. So I have to do this, I have to leave, "I replied.

"You don't have to do a damn thing. You can stay no one is making you leave. You’re doing this because you’re afraid I won't always be here, "He said with anger.

"You’re right I am scared! I'm scare as hell. And I'm right you won't always be here for me. You’re going to leave one day! I can run to you forever, "I yelled.

"No you’re running away because of fear. Because you always want to take the easy way out. Instead of just facing your damn fear you run away from them! And your right I will leave one day but that doesn't mean I want be here for you. You haven't even given me a fucking chance. I'm glad you know what will happen though. And to think I was falling for you. Stupid me should have known I couldn't love you. Bye Frank, I hope you have a nice life, "He yelled back before running off.

My heart just stop. I couldn't believe he loved me. And the sad part is I was falling for him too. I just ruin the best thing that has happen to me. All because I thought I was doing the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas!!!!!!