Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Breaking Inside

Frank POV

Two days have pass since my fight with Gerard. In two days he won't look at me, won't even come near me. I've tried going outside to talk to him but every time I step one foot outside he goes in. Without even giving me one look. I was talking with Alexia today, she keeps trying to talk me out of leaving but it's not working.

"Why you think Gerard is mad at you, "Alexia ask.

"Because I'm leaving. He doesn't understand though. I need to do this. One day his going to
leave and won't have him anymore. I have to this, "I said while looking at her.

I finally felt comfortable around her. I no longer felt like I wanted to go insane when I was around her.

"You're going about this the wrong way. Yes one day Gerard will leave but that doesn't mean he still won't be here for you. If you leave what's that going to do? You’re going to be scared because it's a new place. You'll have to start all over again, is that what you want, "She said.

She was right if I did leave I would be starting all over again. I’m finally getting better and I didn't won't to let that go. Maybe leaving was a bad idea. After an hour of talking I left her office. I had to go find Gerard to talk to him, make him listen.

I went outside and my heart had stop. I saw him taking to one of the girl patient here. He was smiling and even somewhat flirting with her. He was holding her hand, I swear if I came out here a minute later they would be kissing. He was nothing but a damn user, he doesn't care about me .Anger started to build up in me.

"You fucking asshole! We break up for two days and you already moved on! Nice to know how you really felt about me. I came out here to tell you I change my mind but after this I'm leaving, "I yelled at him.

"Your leaving! I have to move on at some point! You don't care me about! You're thinking about yourself, not caring about me. You're leaving because it will help you. It's all about you! Go ahead fucking leave, I don't give a damn!, "He yelled back.

"Two days! Two fucking days it took you to move on. That's really fucking nice. At least I'm not trying to get into someone pants! You're fucking asshole! And to think I'm in love with you!, "I yelled before walking away.

I was about to reach for the door when I felt someone grab me. I turn to see Gerard standing there.

"What the hell do you want, "I ask in anger.

"You love me, "He ask while in shock.
"
Yes. But that doesn't matter now doesn't it? Because you could care-, but before I could finish I felt his lips crashing on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tittle belongs to Shinedown-Breaking Inside. Listen to it. It goes along with the chapter.

On another note, check out my story "Let Me In" or Just Listen" please?