Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Believe

Frank POV

Death didn't come like I thought it would. There wasn’t any bright light nor god's voice telling me to come and that it would be alright. It was nothing. Because I didn't die I didn't even jump. I was close though I had one foot out into the air, my heart was racing but I wasn't scared. I wanted this. But out of nowhere Gerard called my name and pulled me onto the ground. I could see the sadness in his brown eyes, he shouldn't be sad I was the one who's supposed to be sad. I wanted this. All my fears would finally leave and I could be free. But just like birds no one is ever free. Everyone is chain to something.

A nurse came out and demand what was going on. Me being the person who couldn't talk, Gerard explain everything. He said I trip and he was trying to catch me but failed. He had lied for me. He saved me from going into the padded room and being on lock down. The nurse believed him and left. He turned to me with sadness in his eyes.

"What the hell were you thinking!? Do you honestly think ending your life is going to solve everything? Because it's not. Why would you want to leave? More important why would you want to leave me, “He said with angry mix with sadness.

“I wasn't thinking. I just thought it would be for the best. The doctor is going to send me way, I know it. You’re the only person that's keep me from not going all the way insane. That's helping me get better. Without you there's no hope for me. I won't ever get better. I never wanted to get better until I met you. And showed me getting better is worth something, “I said while looking at him. For once I wasn't afraid, I just said how I felt.

"You don't know that Frank. The doctor hasn't made a choice. But either way I'm not leaving you. I won't ever leave you. You mean too much to me to let you go. Frank never did I think I would find someone in this place but I did. I found you. I'm not letting you go. We will find a way to make everything better. Just trust me, "He replied.

Trust. That was one word I couldn't do. My second biggest fear, I never really trusted anyone in my life before. I always felt everyone would hurt me. When I met Gerard I felt something different something I can't explain. I felt as if he was the one person who wouldn't hurt me not matter what my fears told me. But trusting him was something I don't know if I could or not.

"I want to trust you I do but it's something I just can't fully do. But I can believe you. I believe that things will work out, I said.

That's all I could do is believe. Believe that everything would work out.
♠ ♠ ♠
An updated!!! I know, I know. It took forever but I did update. Again I can't say sorry enough. I know it's taking me forever to update and I can't keep a promise. I know. But I needed a good long break from writing. I'm slowly coming back. I will try to update before I leave in two days.