Status: Read Blog

Asylum

White Walls

Frank's POV

White walls. Everywhere I look white walls would be looking back. The doctor put me in the crazy room as if this whole place wasn't crazy. I was half way to freedom when Gerard pulled me back. The doctor just happen to seen it all. So putting me in a white room seems to be a good idea.

I wanted to leave this place. But getting over my fears seemed impossible. There were days I wanted
to get better I wanted to feel the real world. Other days it wasn't worth trying. I've been in this small room for two days. Every four hours a nurse comes to make sure I'm alright, as if I can do anything.

As I lay on the hard ground I heard the door open. I didn't bother to look I knew who it was, just another nurse acting like their doing their job.

"Frank you can come out now. The doctor wants to talk to you, "Nurse said.

I got up from the ground and walk out. My eyes had to focus going from white to normal was hard. I followed the nurse into the doctor's office. I knew where this was going; he was going to send me away. I have seen this happen way too many times. Every time patience tries to kill their selves the doctors seem them away, thinking they will get more help. But yet all those patience’s are still at that special place. I walk in to see the doctor sitting at his desk I sat down on the chair in front of him.

"So Frank can you explain to me why you tried jumping off the wall?, "Doctor ask.
"At the time I wanted to end it all. I wasn't getting any better so I thought why not. Look if you’re going to send me away just do it. I don't won’t to sit here and explain why nor ask you not to send me away, "I replied.

"I'm not going to send you away. I knew if I did any progress you did would all be thrown away. But I am however going to have the nurses watch you more, have Alexia be with you throughout the day when she's here. You’re going to be on lock down for a while, "He said.

I was kind of shock there for a minute I honestly thought he was going to spend me away.
"Does this mean I can still hang with Gerard,” I ask.

"Gerard is going to a new place. Him being here with you isn't doing any good. Alexia tried to show me how good he was doing with you but after that I decided him being here isn't the best place, "He said while looking at me.

My heart came to a stop. My ears wouldn't believe what was just said. This couldn't be happening. If it wasn't for Gerard I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't be feeling like this. I wouldn't want to get better.

"NO! You’re not sending him away. Did you not see what he did? He fucking saved me. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here right now. He saved my life and now you’re sending him away because you have it in your damn mind his making me this way? What kind of doctor are you? I swear if he does leave this place I will too. I fucking promise, "I yelled before leaving. I slam the door as hard as I could.

I had to find Gerard. There had to be a way out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update? Yes I know its been a while. I'm slowly coming back I promise. I will keep on writing until my hands do fall off. I wont stop.