Status: Read Blog

Asylum

This Isn't Right

Frank’s POV

Two days have went by since I saw the stranger; the nurses finally let us out. I was so happy to be in my own room again. I stay in there for two days not once leaving my bed; I always did this when I go insane. Every time I go back to my room after been sent away, I stay in room. I look out my window the sun was out, the blue skies was blue as ever, I could see the birdies flying freely, deep down I wish I could fly away.

I got up from my bed I decided I needed to go out, to fly the outside air. I walk out of my room walking closely to the wall, I hated walking in hallways with everyone but if I walk close the wall, I felt safe for some strange reason. I finally reach the glass doors the lead outside, I walk out; warm air hit me just like that. The air felt amazing; I almost forgot what the outside felt like.

As I was walking outside I saw him sitting on the brick wall, his feet hanging off. I still couldn’t understand why I wasn’t afraid when I was around him it started to scare me. I was suppose to go insane, to feel afraid but not once did I feel like that when I was around him. I slowly made my way towards the wall, I got on top and sit down, I was away from him.

“ If you want me to leave, I’ll leave. I don’t wont to make you feel afraid or anything, “ He said while looking at me.

“ Its okay, you can stay, “ I replied. I was shock with myself if was anyone else I would have made them leave or I would have left, but yet I told him to stay.

“ Alright. And by the way, my name is Gerard, “ He said while smiling.

I look at him and smiled before saying, “ My name is Frank “ I said.

“ So Frank are you still afraid of me, “ He ask.

I honesty didn’t know how to answer that, I couldn’t say no and I also couldn’t say yes. I didn’t know how I felt.

“ I honesty don’t know, if it was anyone else I would have made them leave or I would have left. I would done gone insane, but for some reason I don’t feel that way towards you and its starting to scare me. I never felt this way towards anyone else, “ I said while looking right at him.

“ Maybe your not afraid of everyone as you think you are. Maybe you’re starting to see not everyone you meet is bad. I’m not a bad person I would never hurt anyone unless they gave me a reason too, “ He replied.

Part of me wanted to believe him that maybe he was right, maybe I was starting to see not everyone I met was bad but I wouldn’t let that happen, everyone I do meet is bad I know it.

“ It can’t be right, everyone I meet is bad. Maybe you’re not bad I don’t know, but this whole thing is scaring me. I shouldn’t even be talking to you and here I am telling you how I feel, I can’t do this, “ I said while getting down.

This whole thing was starting to scare me I wasn’t suppose to tell strangers how I felt, I wasn’t suppose to open up to them either, so why was I doing this to Gerard?

“ Please don’t leave; I’m sorry this is scaring you. This is scaring me too, I have never told anyone why I don’t sleep, I always been afraid no one would believe and yet I told you. There has to be some reason why we kept doing this, “ He said as I walk away.

My head kept yelling at me to just go that I didn’t need to stay out here and keep listening to him, but my heart kept begging me to stay and for the first time I listen to my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??