Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Trust

Frank’s POV

Five days has gone by since I last saw Gerard, it’s been hard trying not to see him. I mostly been staying in my room, that way I can’t see him. I should be happy that I don’t have to see him, that I can go on living my life the way I was before; but no matter how hard I try to pretend I’m happy I’m not. Its taking everything I have in me to not go find him, and I don’t understand why I want too.

I hated strangers I never got along with strangers that’s why I go insane every time I’m left alone with someone I don’t know, but that never happen when I was with Gerard and it still scares me. This isn’t a good thing something has gone wrong, and I can’t explain it. After spending an hour trying to figure out why this is happening, I got off my bed and headed out.

I walk down the long hallway, closely to the wall were I felt safe. I was going outside I needed fresh air, once I got to the glass doors I went outside. I look out I saw Gerard, I froze I didn’t know what to do. Part of me wanted to run back to my room and pretend I was never here but I never listen to that part, so instead I just stood there.

“ I know your back there, “ He said while not looking at me. He was just sitting on the brick wall looking out towards the sky.

“ How do you know, “ I ask while looking at the back of his head.

“We’re the only two people who come out here; everyone else is either afraid or not allowed. It’s okay to come sit here, “ He said still not looking.

I slowly made my way towards the wall and got up. I didn’t sit close to him I still didn’t trust him and wasn’t fully safe around him.

“ I thought you said we should pretend we never met, “ I said to him.

“ I know and its not working is it? We tried to keep away and its not working, I realize I don’t wont to stay away that there’s something about you that makes me want to open up, to know I’m not a crazy person. And I know that talking to me is scaring you, that you can’t explain why but at the same time, you like it, “ He replied.

I just look at him he was right it was scaring me too death but at the same time I was liking it. I never had someone to talk too but I also never gave it a chance either, I never talk to strangers, no one could help me so it didn’t matter. But talking to Gerard is different and I can’t explain why I don’t think I wont to know why.

“ Your right its scaring me I don’t understand why I never went insane when I was around you or when I first saw you and I still don’t understand why I still don’t. I don’t think I will ever wont to know, talking to you is different, you understand why when no one else does and I don’t know how to react to that. This is a slow step for me I don’t know how long this will last, I still don’t trust you or full fully safe around you, I said while looking at me.

“ Have you ever gave someone a chance? Or just thought they would hurt you? Not all strangers are bad; you have to give people a chance to show you. But its like with me I don’t give sleep another chance because I know what will happen, but do you know what would happen with you met a stranger? You never want insane with me, would you go insane with another stranger?, “ He ask while looking at me.

“ I have tried the doctors did all kinds of test to help me through this. When I first got here I wanted to get better I wanted my fears gone, so I work out. But as a year went by nothing happen, so I gave up. I realize my fears will be with me until I die and I can’t do anything about it. I have tried to get better and it didn’t help, “ I said.

He look at me before getting down, I just look at him. He turn facing me before saying,

“ Get down, “

I just look at him before slowly getting down, my heart was beating against my chest I had no idea what he was going to do or event thinking.

“ What are you going to do, “ I ask with fear in my voice.

“ I want to show you that you can trust me, that I wont hurt you. Just promise me you wont go insane, “ He replied.

“Why would I- “but before I could finish talking, he hug me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rewrote.
Comments??