Status: comments?

Beauty Is So Vain

Eat You Alive

"C'mon and move your ass before Vince decides to make us run the gauntlet or something!" Elena West's best friend on-screen and off, Eve Torres hissed while Elena made a sexy little show of taking her time lacing up her dark purple boots while a camera crew drooled over her. It was time for them to be on camera and show the WWE Universe how they "really" were.

"Oh shut up!" Elena rolled her blue-green eyes at her friend playfully, then something in her head clicked." You just want to go out to the curtain and wait for John."

Eve blushed furiously. John Cena, the good Face who always made time for the little guy and brought a sense of style and confidence everywhere he went, had unknowingly caught Eve's previously wandering eye. At least so goes the storyline. A hardly know fact is, story lines had some basis in reality. When a rivalry takes place, the two superstars involved are usually best friends and find it easy to role play.

Elena flipped back her dark brown hair which tumbled in waves around her shoulders and stood up to her full height of 5'6 while keeping her foot on the edge of the bench in the locker rooms.She was staring Eve down in her best glare that she saved for on-screen feuds. "I swear Elena if you weren't my best friend I would kill you for saying I liked John. I mean how stupid is that? Oh look Cody!" Eve made a feeble attempt to take the attention off her as she saw fellow wrestler Cody Runnels, better known to WWE fans as Cody Rhodes.

Elena sighed but smiled brightly at her friend, "Cody, what are you doing here?"

Cody put a hand to his heart and hugged Eve, "Jeez, Elena it's so great to see you too." His lisp became more noticeable as he talked slowly.

Elena became a bit annoyed, something that happened fairly easily given the circumstances. "You know what I mean, Cody. Don't you have a match?" she checked out his ring attire.

Cody walked over to her and hugged tight nearly making her cry out. "Yeah I do but I'm waiting for Ted, you know how it takes him forever to get pretty." Cody joked, finally releasing Elena. Ted DiBiase Jr. was Elena's boyfriend on-screen but friend off, and she didn't appreciate the crack at him. Elena hit Cody hard in his chest. "Ow!" he cried, rubbing the spot.

"Then don't talk about my man." she said triumphantly. Elena hi-fived Eve's waiting hand and looked behind her, hearing boots echoing in the locker room

Ted was coming up behind her, trying to scare her but she caught him just in time. "Damn it!" he cursed, wrapping his thick, muscular arms around her frame. "Thank you for the save babe but try not to bruise up my partner." Ted kissed his "girlfriend's" neck.

"Ted. Cody. Are you two nearly ready?"

The four superstars of Monday Night Raw turned to look at the reigning WWE Champion, Randy Orton.

He ran a hand over his shaved head and sighed. Vince McMahon had made him cut it more and more until he finally made Randy shave it all off. Let's just say Randy was not happy about it but was getting used to it.

Elena shifted uncomfortably, biting her lip as she stared at all the six feet four inches of him. She knew it was super messed up to be looking at another man who didn't even know her name but she honestly couldn't help it.

"Yeah just let me do something first." Ted unwound his arms from Elena then turned her around to face him.

He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply, caressing her cheek with his thumb. The catcalls and whistles from the not-so distant audience were loud in Elena''s ears. She was well aware of the fact that she and Ted were friends but damn that boy could kiss like nobody's business.

Randy Orton had a seriously annoyed scowl on his face. He clutched tighter to the WWE title that was resting on his shoulder, glinting in the light. "Ted..." he warned menacingly, tired of watching the two.

Ted DiBiase Jr. gently and softly pulled away from the tenderness of Elena's lips. He opened his eyes to see Elena's were still closed, dazed by his ability. When she finally opened them she saw Ted wink then follow Cody to the black curtain.

Randy Orton stayed behind to do something that was not part of the script. He looked her up and down, then smirked that infamous smirk that made his ice blue eyes sparkle with the promise of trouble.

After a few electrically charged moments, Randy Orton too walked off as the camera crew gave them the thumbs up then left to the caterer's table.

"What the hell was that?" Eve wondered aloud, looking around herself to see if anyone saw how Randy was looking at her friend.

"I-I don't know.... but you know how Randy is..." Elena trailed off breathlessly, dazed not only by Randy's intensely sexy stare but Ted's incredible kiss.

"Holy shit John just won let's congratulate him!" Eve tugged hard on her friend's wrist, jerking her towards where Legacy went off to.

Elena was yanked out of her trance and had time to yell out, "I knew you liked John!" before Eve clamped her strong hand over Elena's mouth.

Crew members stared at the Divas running through the halls like teenagers and shook their heads knowing it was just Eve Torres and Elena West. Upon reaching the black curtain the girls heard the fans screaming. This meant John had yet to come through, which meant Eve was about ready to piss herself in excitement.

"Chill out Eve. Play it cool!" Elena chided her friend and herself when she caught Randy's eye. He was leaning against a table with microphones and such, completely focused on something in his mind.

What Elena didn't know was he was thinking about her.

Randy Orton made such a good Heel because he was a good actor. Much to contrary belief he didn't go around talking shit about people or kicking puppies or anything like that. He wasn't evil, just a guy with a tough exterior. The only ones who knew him this well were John, Ted, Cody and Dave Batista. So with such a rough edge why would he be thinking about whatever-the-fuck-her-name-is?

A rustling at the curtain made Randy look up to see his best friend, John Cena, drenched in sweat with a huge grin on his face. "Awesome crowd tonight!" John ran a large hand over his crew cut. Randy smirked. "For you" he almost said since he would be booed as soon as he went out but he just wanted his friend to enjoy his victory.

Eve Torres couldn't help but stare at the gorgeousness that is John Cena. Her tongue was practically hanging from her mouth but she didn't give a damn. Then she noticed he was talking to Randy who was staring at something next to her. Eve followed his gaze and saw Elena, talking to Cody about some new video game. A mischievous smile on her lips, Eve wondered if she should play matchmaker, not realizing that Melina Perez, better known as just Melina, had just marked John Cena as her new target.

The WWE Universe was completely unaware that their favorite superstars not only had drama inside the ring but backstage as well. And these certain storylines were just getting started
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i was looking around Mibba and I noticed there weren't many WWE stories which i get because this site is mostly fan fics of bands but i thought i would write a story for people who love the WWE. so here it is, what do you think? comments are really great =]