Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Twelve.

Tori quickly hung up the phone, throwing it against the wall. "Angry, I presume?" I asked. She sighed, sitting on the couch.

"It was Phat J."

"Oh." I turned, heading back into the kitchen. "Dinner's ready."

****

THE NEXT DAY~

"AHHHH!" I screamed. Tori came tumbling down the stairs.

"You scared the shit outta me!" She said, sitting at the bottom of the steps.

"JONAS MARATHON!"

"You are such a dweeb." She stood, dusting herself off.

"From the one who just said dweeb."

"S-T-F-U."

"Oh, yeah. I'm the dweeb." She sat on me, grabbing the remote. "NOOO!" I screeched. "DON'T CHANGE IT! THEY'RE GONNA KISS!"

"Don't care." She sang, flipping through the channels.

"Nooo!" I threw her off me, catching the remote as it flung in the air. I switched back to Disney Channel. "Ah, much better."

"I hate you." She mumbled from the ground. I laughed as Bob walked in.

"What are you doing?" He kicked her.

"SHE PUSHED ME!" She yelled, latching onto his arm.

"Say you're sorry, Bri."

"NEVER! Mwahaha!"

"Is that Bri I hear laughing evilly?" A new voice asked. I looked over.

"GERARD!" I screamed, jumping off the couch and pouncing on him. He stumbled, catching me as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. "YOU SEXY ASS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"Can you stop yelling my ear, please?" He asked sheepishly.

"Sorry. You know I scream when I'm excited." I stood on the ground, arms still around him. He winked.

"Oh, I know."

"Ew, uncalled for." I pulled away. He pulled me back, laughing.

"FRANKIE!" Tori yelled. I looked over. She had taken Frankie to the floor.

"Do we not get hugs?" Mikey said.

"Seriously." Ray agreed. I went for Mikey and Tori grabbed Ray's ankles.

Ah.
Much better indeed.