Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Thirteen.

"Frankie, how I love you and Bob so!" I sang prancing around the two of them.

"If you love me so give me a damn kiss." Frank winked.

"You know I cant Frank." I said.

"Why not?" He asked, Bri was currently at the table entertaining Ray, Gerard and his younger brother, Mikey.

"Because, Bob's my lover." I said, sitting on Bob's lap; hugging him tightly.

"Can I be your weekend lover?"

"You so stole that from Cascada." I giggled, bringing my feet on his lap.

"So, I still want to kiss you." Frank said.

"Cheek." I turned my face, he in fact kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes, yawning. My phone started ringing from the same spot on the floor from earlier. I stared at it.

"You gonna get that?" Frank asked.

"I dunno." I stared at it before getting up. I walked to it. Glancing at the caller ID. Phat J Bay Bay flashed. I shook my head. "No, I'm not." I said, walking to Bob, taking my previous seat. I brought my arms around Bob's neck, placing my head on his shoulder. He started rubbing my back. I then brought my head so I was facing him. He looked to me from the TV. I leaned up and placed my lips on his.

"TORI!" Frank yelled as Bob actually started kissing me back. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Bob." I said

"It's ok.." He said, petting my hair.

My phone started going off again. I sighed, getting up. Better to take it now then to regret this... I went out back actually answering.

"Hello?" I asked, sitting with my legs in his pool.

"Tori. Thank god! Where are you babe!?" I almost instantly started crying.

"J, I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Sorry? What's wrong?"

"I couldn't deal with it."

"Tori, what are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"YO! Is that Tori?!" Se7en's voice triggered my tears to start falling.

"Baby I miss you!" I sobbed.

"Where are you so I can get you?"

"I cant tell you." I frowned.

"TORI! Get inside!" Bri yelled.

"Bri's with you?" He asked.

"Mhmm." I cried.

"TORI!" She yelled again.

"HOLD ON A MINUTE!" I yelled crying. Her face was like 0.0

"Tori?" She asked.

"J, please come find me; I miss you. I miss your lips."

"I'll try you have to tell me whe-" I shut my phone.