Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Sixteen.

"WEEKENDS ARE FOR THE WARRIORS!" I screeched loudly, tripping over the coffee table and hitting the floor face first. "Ow."

"Way to go, captain smooth." Gerard snorted.

"I am the captain of awesome. Get it straight." I sat up. I sat cross legged on the ground in front of him. He sat on the couch, cocking an eyebrow at me. I stared. "STARING CONTEST, GO." I said quickly. He leaned forward, eyes wide.

"Bitch, Ima win." He said.

"Bitch, I'm the bomb like tick, tick." I paused. "Damn it! I just got that outta my head!" I whined. He laughed, blinking in the process. "BITCH! I WIN! I AM BEAST!" I snapped my fingers, getting in his face.

"Yo, bitch, get out my face." He pushed me away.

"Bitch did not just push me."

"Yes, bitch, I did. Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"Ima slap the bitch outta you in a second." I pulled my hand back.

"No, bitch, I love you!" He covered his face. I laughed.

"Bitch, please."

"Can we stop saying bitch now?" He rolled his eyes.

"Sure thing, bitch." He groaned.

****

THAT NIGHT~

I yawned loudly, stretching and kicking Gerard in the process. He grumbled, turning over. I sat up, rubbing my eyes. I was thirsty. Again. I stumbled down stairs. It was quiet, for once. The TV was off, none of the guys were being stupid. I froze as I hit the last step. A figure was crawling in through the window. The figure didn't see me, though, so I turned on my heel and ran. "Gerard!" I hissed, shaking him.

"Go away." He mumbled.

"Gerard, wake up, please!" I begged, afraid. His eyes opened.

"What's going on?" He sat up, arms on my shoulders. He seemed pretty awake now. "Bri?"

"Someone's breaking in."

SE7EN'S POINT OF VIEW

Ow, fuck. This is the last time I sneak out of the damn house/bus. I'm fucking tired and want sleep. Damn, Bri. Gotta be a bitch and stay with them. Jeez. Now I feel like a god damn creeper, breaking into the damn house. I heard the creaking of the staircase and looked up, catching someone dashing upstairs. Shitshitshitshitshit. I pulled myself in, flopping on the ground. I groaned, standing.

"You have five seconds to get the fuck out of this house." A voice threatened. I couldn't see who it was through the darkness, though. I kept quiet, staying in place. "I mean it. Get the fuck out." Silence. "That's it." He lunged for me. I honestly thought the guy was bullshitting, but apparently not. I tumbled to the ground. The light flicked on just as he raised his fist.

"Stop!" Bri's voice rang out. I looked up at the guy who'd taken me down - Gerard.

"What the fuck? Se7en?" He sputtered, confused.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Bri asked, pulling Gerard up. His arm wrapped around her as I stood. Oh, hell no.

"I want you to come back with me."