Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Se7enteen. X3 couldn't resist again.

"Gurl I'm too drunk to drive, will you take me home tonight; you can be my sugar dumplin muffin baby punkin pie!" I yawned as I was dancing around the living room. Yeah, Bri and I do the same thing most the time.

"We should get to bed, babe." Phat J yawned, he was stoned. I said no though; the first time ever too.

"But I don't wanna." I yawned once again.

"You're yawning a lot. C'mon." He stood up, wobbling before putting his hands on my hips. He started moving us to the bunk area. "Say goodnight to the guys." He knows me so well. I looked to Antz and Mikl.

"Night guys." I yawned.

"Night, Tori." They both said, I looked at Se7en's bunk; his curtain was closed. He was probably still awake though. I hit his curtain.

"Night, kid." I said. No answer. "Se7en." I said. No answer. I then ripped his curtain open. No Se7en. "What the fuck?" I then looked at the guys, they all were confused.

"Either I'm really stoned or he's in the bathroom." Phat J said. I shrugged.

"I'm too tired." I shrugged. Phat J lifted me into his bunk before attempting to get in. He failed a time or two.

"Night, babe." Phat J said, giving me a kiss.

"Night." I yawned.

~*~

I woke up, stretching. Feeling that I was the only one in the bed. I grumbled, not wanting to be awake. As I stumbled out of the top bunk I didn't see anyone. I walked in the back room; no one. I walked to the front of the bus; no one. Just as I went to get the phone the door opened, I looked. Se7en walked in.

"Hey, Sev. You with the boys?" I asked. He didn't answer. "Sev?" I asked again. "EARTH TO DAVID!" I screamed. He looked at me.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong with you, hun?" I asked, he's really starting to worry me.

"Nothing... just tired.." He said.

"Well, get some sleep." I said.

"I don't think I can."

"Oh..." I said. He sat at the table. I sat there with him. I wonder what's wrong with him.. and where's the others?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness. I got a fucking roaring headache, kid.