Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Four.

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW.

I stretched out my tired limbs, siting up. Bam. I groaned, nursing the head I'd just slammed against the top of the bunk. I felt like complete shit - then remembered the drinking me and Tori did last night and knew why. I also vaguely remembered getting it on with Se7en, but that's normal, actually.

"THEY NEED BIGGER BUNKS." I screeched, walking into the living room / lounge area. "I always hit my damn head."

"Same here." Tori groaned.

"Feel like shit?"

"Yep. You?"

"Yep." I sat beside her. "Somebody kill me." I rubbed my temples, headache growing worse.

"Seriously." She sighed. "I'm getting something for this damn headache." She stood.

"Get me something." I said. She waved, disappearing behind the corner.

"BOO!" Someone yelled. I didn't care who it was. I punched them in the face.

"I have a fucking headache. Get away from me." I fell face forward into the cushions. "Somebody please grab a knife and slit my throat."

"Here." Tori's voice came back. I sat up, swallowing down the pills and taking a gulp of the water. "What the fuck happened to Se7en?" I turned. Oh, snap.

He was unconscious.
Guess I don't know my own strength.

****

"I hate you."

"I know."

"I hate you."

"I know."

"I cannot believe you fucking punched me in the face."

"Sorry."

"No, you're not."

"Nope. But, in my defense, you should know better then to mess with me after drinking and having sex."

"True." He sighed. "Damn, though. This black eye ain't gonna go away anytime soon."

"Say you fought some tough ass who tried to rape me." I said simply, yawning.

"Oh, yeah. Good idea." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm full of 'em." I stood. "I'm hungry. Who's up for Pizza?"

"Me!" The boys answered.

"Me, too." Tori said, stifling a yawn. I threw the phone at Mikl.

"You call. I'm too.." I blinked, eyes blurring as the world seemed to spin. "Too...too lazy..."

And I'm on the floor, out cold, in seconds.