Status: In progress

Get Crunk

Eight.

"You getting high is really starting to get annoying." I frowned. Tori giggled loudly, tripping over nothing and falling face first on the ground. Phat J burst out laughing, falling next to her. I scowled, rolling my eyes.

"Come on, Bri. Don't bother." Sev said.

"Yeah, whatever."

****

"SANTA CLAUSE IS COMIN' TO TOWN!" I sang, spining in a circle. Drunk? No. High? Fuck that. Hyper? Oh yeahhh. "Dude, that guy, Steve or Steven, is totally hot." I said, smiling. Se7en scoffed.

"Not."

"Uh, yeah."

"Uh, no."

"Uh, yeah."

"Uh, no."

"Uh-" He cut me off, smashing his lips to mine. He pulled away, leaving me breathless. Like usual.

"I'm the better kisser." He said, smirking. I nodded.

"True. Very true."

THE NEXT DAY~

"So, tell us." The interviewer said. "Relationship status?"

"Single." Antz said.

"Expecting." Mikl replied.

"Congrats!"

"Thank you." He said sheepishly. The interviewer turned to Se7en. I was watching from the doorway, biting my lip.

"Single." I let my breath out, eyes falling to the ground, tears in my eyes. I was used to the answer, and yet...

"Single." Phat J said. Tori sighed as well, following me out.

"Starbucks?"

"Starbucks." We made our way to the closest one. "I am so sick of this."

"I know." I sipped my vanilla bean frapp. She took a large bite of her cookie.

"I wish..." She started. "We could just be their girlfriends, y'know?"

"Mhm. But you know we can't. We can't risk losing them."

"Yeah, yeah." She stood, grabbing a few more cookies and slapping a few dollars on the counter. I took one, just nibbling on it to distract me.

"It irks me that they can say single without giving a damn though. They could at least say 'it's confusing right now' or something less heart breaking."

"Seriously."