Status: Comments((:

All Time Blow

Make Out?

HOLLY's POV
It was one week after they broke up…

“YOU DID WHAT?” I yelled at my twin sister. I had dropped the comb I was using to tease my hair onto the bathroom floor.

“How many times do I have to fucking say that I’m pregnant?” She shouted back.

“How could you be so stupid?” I yelled.

“He pressured me into it! It was so fast…I didn’t even know what happened till it was over!”

“That bastard!”

“You’re telling me!”

“I’ll kick that boy’s ass.”

She smiled a little.

“Did you tell Mom?”

“No…”

“Good. We can keep this a secret. I mean… we’ll move out soon, anyway.” This was usual for me. We were both good kids, but she was more honest with our parents. She was pretty average, pretty, and preppy. I was scene or emo or whatever you call it…

I grabbed my car keys, which were on the counter, checked myself in the mirror, and started to walk out.

“Holly, where are you going?”

“Where I said I was going. To kick that damned boy’s ass!”

A faint smile was on her lips.

I got into my white car, and took off full speed to Alex’s apartment. When I got there, I banged on the door as hard as I could.

It finally opened, and a kid my age was standing in the doorway. “Great it’s you.”

“Alex?”

“What do you want, Holly?” He looked way different. His hair was cut, like emo style, and dyed reddish brown. It was kind of cute…

“Well, I originally came to kick your ass.”

“Why?” he looked a little scared.

“For getting my sister pregnant.”

His eyes widened, and I pushed him back inside. I stepped in and slammed the door behind me. I pushed him against the wall. He tensed and squeezed his eyes shut.

I sighed.

“I can’t do this.”

He opened his eyes. “Do what?”

“I can’t beat you up. Not now. It’s not like you meant to get her pregnant.”

“No, I didn’t. I guess the condom broke.”

I let him go and sat on the couch in his living room. I put my hands on my face and let my hair drape around my face. He felt him take a seat next to me.

“Holly, are you okay?” he asked. He was a year or two older than me, and like a foot taller.

“I don’t know,” I said and started to cry, removing my hands from my face.

He put his arm around me.

“I’m not having a baby, but now I have to take care of my sister while she has hers. I was going to get into this entire thing and hurt you!”

“Holly, it’s okay.”

“I’m sorry, Alex,” I said, and leaned into him. He wrapped his other arm around me in a hug.

“It’s alright, baby,” he soothed.

That’s when I pulled away.

“What the hell, Alex!” I shouted.

“Holly…”

“You messed up my sister! Now you want to mess me up?”

“No!”

“Tell me what the hell is going on!”

“Holly, I messed up with your sister. I was stupid. It was like a month ago. I’ve changed, really!”

“You changed over a month?” I said sarcastically.

“Holly, I’m sorry! Let me make it up to you. I’ll take you out for dinner.”

I sat back down. “I don’t know, Alex.”

“You really hurt my sister.”

“And I’m sorry. I can’t make it up to her. She deserves better than me. Let me at least show you how I am now. I won’t force you to have sex with me, not unless you want me to.”

I hesitated. “One chance,” I said.

He smiled. “Holly, I really am sorry. But I don’t want to be the father…”

I shrugged.

He wrapped his arms around me again. “I’ll never call you ‘baby’ again.”

“Alex, you just freaked me out.” Then I hugged him back.

Why. The. Hell. Was. I. Hugging. Him. Back.

“Can I pick you up at seven for dinner? I have an appointment at four.”

“Yeah, but…should I tell Meg?”

“It’s up to you, Holly.”

I sat there quiet for a second.

“Holly?”

“Yeah, Alex?”

“You’re the first one to understand it wasn’t my fault. Thank you.” He kissed my cheek. I let it go, I kind of liked it.

“I’ve known you a while. I can’t be mad… and, I decided to keep this a secret from Megan. She’d be crushed to know that I was even interested in the father.”

“You’re interested?” he looked extremely happy.

I sighed, “Yeah, I am. I guess it’s the hair cut.”

He smiled and leaned in to kiss my cheek. I put my hand in front of his face to stop him. He frowned, and then I put my hands on his cheeks and kissed him on the lips. It was soft and way better than any of my ex’s. Way better than I thought possible.

He seemed surprised, as was I. I tangled my fingers in his hair and deepened the kiss. He pulled me down with him as he lied down on the couch. I lying on top of him as his arms ran up and down my back. It then became an intense make-out session. We stopped ever once in a while for quick breathing. Good thing Alex lived alone.

Then my phone went off. I had left my purse on his coffee table. We both stopped. I got off of Alex, and looked at my phone. “Megan is calling…” I flipped it open. “Hello?”

“Holly! Is he crying yet?” she said.

“Not exactly…”

“What do you mean not exactly?”

“I’ll tell you when I get home. I’m on my way.” Then I shut it and sat next to Alex on the couch.

“Holly, was that too fast?”

“Well, we can do it again if you want…”

“No, not that. I mean, is our relationship going to fast?”

“I’ve gone faster… Are you uncomfortable with it?”

“No.”

“I’m not either,” I said.

“I like it this way. Seems like all the fun without having to freak out about it.”

“Yeah, Alex. I need to go home. I’ll call you tonight, ‘kay?”

“Okay. Peace.”

“Um… good luck with your…appointment,” I smirked and walked out the door with my purse hanging from my shoulder. I smiled, oh so pleased. Megan would kill me when she found out.