Status: Working Progress

I Have a Crush on My Dad

Staycee has never met her dad. Staycee and her best friend Samantha (who is bi and has a crush on Staycee) get ticket to go see Rammstein. Staycee learns that the guy she's loved since she was 7 (Richard Kruspe) is actually her father. Does she stop loving him in her teenage ways and treat him like her father? Or does she fall for him more then ever?
  1. Tickets
    Staycee and Sam go shopping and prepare their lies for the Rammstein concert.
  2. Music = Life
    Sam and Stace watch Richard and Christoph in an interview. Sam gets this awesome idea to record a demo and give it to Rammstein.
  3. Recording Time
    Screams of Sorrow record their demo for Rammstein.
  4. After Party
    Sam and Staycee go to the Rammstein concert and stay for the after party.
  5. Late Night Kisses in New York City
    Sam and Staycee go to Rammstein's hotel rooms.
  6. Mistakes
    Staycee and Sam experience the romantic side of Richard and Christoph. They ofter to drive the girls home when Richard meets Staycee's mum.
  7. The Ugly Truth
    The truth about Richard's and Staycee's relation comes out.
  8. New Home
    Staycee goes to live with her dad - Richard
  9. Sleep Over
    Sam comes to visit Staycee and ends up sleeping over.
  10. Models
    Richard brings a Model home and Staycee doesn't like it. The return of Christoph.
  11. Nightmares
    Staycee has a fake nightmare and spends the night with Richard.
  12. Concerts
    Richard has to go to a concert out of town and Staycee doesn't like the babysitter idea.
  13. An Old Flame Ignites
    Richard and Annabel fall in love again.
  14. After Effects
    Annabel makes dinner reservations
  15. Talk of the Talent Show
    Staycee asks Richard if he'll go to her school's talent show.