Status: complete!(:

Crash

The Note

Dear Dad,

Jamie and I are leaving. Ever since you started the affair with Lydia you just haven’t cared. Actually you haven’t cared since I was eight. You never cared. You still don’t. You proved that to me last night.

So we’re leaving. I’m not telling you where we’re going. But so help me God if you try to find us, I will tell everyone what you’ve done to me. Don’t think that they won’t believe me. I have proof now. These cuts. These bruises. You’ve just trapped yourself, Pops.

You will never ever touch me again. Never. You will never ever look at me again. Never. You will never ever talk to me again. Never. You will never ever be a part of me ever again. Never.

So enjoy Lydia. Enjoy your heartless existence. It will end with you in Hell. Mark my words, Dad.

You have no idea how much I wish I could say I trust you. You have no idea how much I wish I could say I need you. You have no idea how much I wish I could say I love you.

Kate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the end of Kate's story. I hope you all enjoyed it, or at least thought it was fairly well written. If you want to get just a little snippet of Kate's future you can read Chapter 13 of my story It's Yours.