Status: Haitus

A Love that Lasts Forever

Princess

She was free, and she was filled with a new found happiness. She couldn’t believe how nice Mister John was to let her free. Estelle didn’t feel much different; but she didn’t care. She didn’t need to feel different to know she wasn’t a slave anymore. She was like a child to Mister Johnson, which made her happy to know. Estelle stood up and asked Mister John if he needed anything. He looked at her, she was wearing a black ratty dress, it looked so unfitting for a freed servant.

“Er…Estelle, go to the storage room; you know which one. Open the large wardrobe. You must pick two things; whichever you adore the most.” He said quietly so he wouldn’t cough. He smiled a wide grin and Estelle did as she was told.

In the storage room there were many things and many wardrobes; but there was a particular wardrobe much larger than anything in the room. She walked gracefully towards it. She opened the wardrobe doors slowly and she gasped at the sight of beautiful dresses; they were so colorful and they shocked her. She looked at them for a few more seconds and she took out a bunch of dresses to look at individually.

She found a beautifully embroidered black dress. It had green leaves embroidered around the waist and swirled down to the tip of the poufy ball gown. Below the waist, it was ruffled and it made the leaves look as if they were waiting for the wind to blow them away as the owner danced. She was defiantly going to pick this as a gown.

She looked through the rainbow of dresses and found a dress that caught her eye. She held it up to the light and noticed it was much shorter than her dress; the dress she held up would go up to her knees. It was strange to her but she had seen many girls through the window wear dresses a bit shorter. The dress was pale beige and it had two brown stripes that were from the shoulder to the waist. And at the waist there was a pale brown line going horizontally like a road around and around. The hem was a pale pink and it had little pale flowers. It was Estelle’s choice.

She took the black gown and the pale dress. She put the dresses into the wardrobe, closed it quietly and left the storage room. She closed the door quietly and walked to Mister John’s room. She found him sitting up and eating the food she had brought up earlier. He smiled when she reentered the room. He told her to wear the dress on his bed. It was his wife’s dress when she was younger, it was simple and white. Estelle dressed into it quickly and cam back into Mister John’s room.

“You look like a princess” He complimented her, which made her blush.

“Thank you” She bowed her head a bit, hiding the red on her cheeks. As Mister John was about to say Do not Bow, Curtsy! They hear a light tapping noise.

There was a light knock, it came from down stairs. The boys were home. It was already three. Mister John slowly came out of his bed, he was still sick but recovering quickly. He was surprised how fast he was healing. So was Estelle. She was worried about him, but he told her he was fine. Mister John walked down the stairs and there were two boys staring at their father. They didn’t notice that there was someone behind him until she came out of the shadows. The boys looked at her with awe.

The girl had light brown hair and it went all the way to her knees. She had sapphire blue eyes and a shy smile. She had a heart shaped face. She walked down the stair case behind Mister John with her head down, she was quite embarrassed. The two boys were fascinated by the slight sight of her beauty. She was very beautiful. They couldn’t see much of her face since she hid behind her hair.

“Children, this is my Niece. She has come from down south; she was born in France but came here a few months ago. Her mother died recently and came up here just today. Her name is Estelle. You must show her around some time.” Mister John spoke slowly and hard. He left them to Estelle.

“Yes father.” The two boys said quietly.

Estelle looked up at the boys, her hair out of her face, showing her face fully to both of the boys. She looked that the silently. There was a taller one and a shorter one. She assumed that the taller was the older one. He had blue eyes. They looked almost as jewel like as her own, but she never saw her reflection very often to memorize how she looked like. He had light blonde hair, they covered his eyes a bit and these lips were curved into a half smile. One side was frowning and the other side smiling happily. It scared her a bit so she decided to look at the other boy.

He had brown hair, the exact same color as his fathers. It was a luscious caramel chocolate color. He had ocean blue eyes. They reminded her of the sea she saw once on a trip to get sea stone… No. They reminded her of something else, something different. It reminded her of when she went out in the snow for the fifth time.

“Hello Lady Estelle, I am Sequent, Nice to meet a cousin female of mine.” The tall blonde one said jokingly but in a serious manner. Sequent bowed a tiny bit and walked away as soon as his brother started to talk. Estelle thought it was a bit rude but she didn’t mind much.

“Hello Lady Estelle, my name is Reed, Reed Johnson. It is nice to meet you Estelle,” He bowed a bit. “Would you like me to show you around town?” He asked politely, with a genuine smile.

Estelle smiled; she didn’t really expect to see a smile like his. It surprised her. She nodded and said “Why yes, I would love to see the town.”

She then looked at him in the eyes; they were sucking her in. Then she remembered those eyes. And she realized that he had said his name was Reed Johnson, the boy who she had fallen in love with. He was there in front of her and he was going to take her into town, she was so happy. Suddenly she got a sickly feeling in her stomach about going into town. She didn’t understand but she gladly agreed to go to town.

She didn’t know that something was going to happen, and that something would make everything change.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooo.... second update today! Yay! Okay another suckish chapter but I hope you like it. It may take awhile for another update because of school. Ah School. I just dispise the homework they give me. Anyways, feel free to comment, and if anyone can... could you give me some pictures so I can change the layout? Anything you think would go well with the story, Thanks a bunch.