Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 13

Gerard

My head is swimming with wonderful thoughts. This is the best moment of my life.

I kiss him again, feeling him loosen up and kiss me back, wrapping his arms protectively around me. I still sense his nervousness, his worry of being caught, but I reassure him with my hands running through his tousled hair. I can’t answer his question: What is this? I myself don’t know the answer. It’s all happening so fast. I didn’t want this to ever end.

The bell rings, startling us from a world of our own. We jump apart, almost comically, straightening our hair, breathing deeply from the kiss.

“Come on,” says Frank, gulping in air, “Let’s get back to mine.”

Before we can move, however, Courtney comes bounding up to us. I groan and Frank looks positively frightened, waving his hand urgently, beckoning me to go away. I oblige, knowing it’s the best thing to do, quickly dashing around the building to wait by Frank’s car. I don’t know what they talked about.

“Oh shit!” I remember that my car is still an hours walk away from the school, and I haven’t send for anyone to pick it up. I quickly call services, tell them where the car is, and leave them to it.

I wait for Frank, leaning against his car, when I see Brad walking towards me again, his jaw blackened with a bruise. What the hell happened to him?!

I realise; Frank must have stopped him hurting me even more. He sacrificed his reputation and his life, just to save me. I get an urge of guilt, but feel touched at the same time. He must care for me more than I thought. I grin as Brad comes up to me, which gives him the wrong impression.

“What, you think this is funny, fag boy?” he growls, looking at me with dark eyes, threatening me with his glare.

“You’ve corrupted Frank,” he hisses, “Now, he may as well be a fucking fag. You’ve destroyed him.”

The smile is wiped off my face immediately, and as Brad walks away, I feel like I haven’t just fucked my own life up, but his too.

Frank.

I zone out while Courtney talks to me, looking over at Gerard and Brad. Brad has a purple bruise on his jaw and I smirk, having the satisfaction of doing that to him.

“Okay baby, I’ve got to go now, car's here,” She coos and kisses me, skipping off to her dad's car. I force a smile and blow her a kiss, she visibly giggles as ‘daddy’ drives her away.

By the time I turn back to Gerard, Brad is gone and Gerard looks unharmed. I smile and walk over to him.

“The car company should drop a courtesy car here soon,” he explains, his face looking cheerier and more alive. Had I done that to him?

I nod and go and sit down under a tree, the warm September breeze blowing my hair to the other side of my face.

I smile despite my predicament and he comes and sits down next to me. I look up through the branches of the tree, the sun filtering down on our faces. I mull over my thoughts. My brain is pretty much one big jumble of thoughts right now and I don’t really know what to think. Am I gay?, Am I bi?, Does Gerard like me? Do I even like Gerard?

We sit there for a while, Gerard occasionally looking at me. I can feel it out of the corner of my eye. I turn my face slightly so I’m facing him, feeling the breeze brush across my face again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are le sex, sex us up people!! =]]