Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 18

Gerard.

God, he’s a good kisser.

I’m just worried that his common sense will eventually take over him completely and he’ll…leave. It’s weird, that only a couple of days ago I hated him, and now I can’t live without him.

I absorb his smell as I kiss him, our tongues dancing carefree in our warm embrace. We hear a slamming door and break apart quickly, like a jolt of lightning has hit us.

“C’mon. Let’s get inside,” coaxes Frank and I realise I’m shivering, half from the cold and half from that kiss. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him, grateful for the warmth he’s providing me with. He pulls open the double screen door and I squeeze in, once again looking down as I find myself in a world too good for me. Frank comes up in front of me and cocks my chin, making me smile.

“Nothing’s too good for you,” he whispers, and I know I’ll never forget he said that.

I take his hand and take him back to his laptop, and he logs on to begin our work again. After a few minutes a pop-up appears, and he leaps up in shock. There’s a gay porn link and I laugh at his reaction, tears pouring down my face. It’s the first time I’ve laughed like that in ages.

He looks at me and catches my laugh; he giggles and that makes me stop and look at him, realising how cute his laugh is. He stops and grins, practically pushing me off the sofa in his haste to kiss me. I’m a bit taken aback, and break the kiss before I intend to, and look at him in faint surprise.

“What’s wrong?” he asks, and I smile.

“Nothing,” I reply, “Everything’s great,” and lean into him again, smiling through the kiss.

Frank.

I grin into the kiss, licking at his lips slightly as I push him against the sofa, straddling his lap, I feel his erection press into my thigh and I pull away.

“My mom's downstairs,” I whisper against his lips.

“Mmmh don’t care,” he mumbles, prying my mouth open with his tongue. I moan slightly and press my chest to his, my hands creeping up the side of his shirt. He visibly shudders and I suck his bottom lip into my mouth just as my cell goes off. I groan and pull away, grabbing my cell from my desk.

“Hey baby,” Courtney coos as I pick up the phone.

“Oh, hey, hun,” I say as I return to the sofa, my eyes widening as Gerard sits on my lap and starts sliding his hands up my thighs…

Gerard.

I can’t take it anymore. I just have to feel him; my horniness is taking me over. I watch him pick up the phone, and I hear the squeal of his motherfucking girlfriend on the phone. This gives me a pang of jealousy, but I grin. Time to have a bit of fun.

I stick my hand down his pants, gasping as I feel how hard his erection is. Frank is looking pretty nervous but horny and I grin at the twinkle of adventure in his eye. I feel his hard dick in my hand and start to rub, slowly at first, in little circles. Teasing him.

I can see he’s already aroused by his sharp intake of breath. I hear Courtney ask what’s wrong and he mutters, “Nothing,” still feeling me against him. It’s so funny watching him trying to have a normal conversation and get jerked off at the same time. I decide to make it harder for him, picking up the pace and lavishing the moaning noises filling my ears.

I hear Courtney squeal on the phone, asking if he’s jerking off to her.

Pffft. As if!

I snigger and pump as fast as I can, and he fails to answer his whore as he moans louder. I hear her giggle and I deliberately moan into the receiver. She knows it’s not Frank and she stops dead; but he doesn’t care. He looks at me with astonishment and I lick my lips. He arches his back, groaning and bucking his hips in time with my pumps. I feel him tense up and jerk as an orgasm builds up and I wait for the eruption.

Frank.

I moan loudly into the receiver and come inside my pants and all over his hand.

“What are you thinking about baby,” Courtney croons over the phone.

“I gotta go!” I exclaim and shut my phone before collapsing, panting and sweating on the sofa. I swallow and look at him with wide eyes.

“Well you know what you're doing, I’ll give you that,” I say and he giggles and pulls his hand out before leaning close to me.

“You have really hot moans by the way.” he whispers before standing up.

“Well I must be going,” He says and picks up his school bag. I noticed it’s ripped in several places, held together with duct tape. I smile slightly and stand up, going over to him and kissing his lips gently

“See you at school tomorrow,” I say as I caress the back of his neck with my thumbs.

“Yeah… see ya,” he whispers and winks before walking out my door, hearing him walk down the stairs and finally hearing the door close.

I grin and lie down on my bed, knowing I’d be in deep shit with Courtney tomorrow but not really caring.

I stand up suddenly and run over to my window, and opening it.

“Bye Gee,” I yell and he looks up and waves, a huge grin spreading across his face.