Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 2

Gerard

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck,” That was the only comprehensible thing that was going around my head at that point. Why the fuck was I paired with this dick? Of all the luck. Of course, this is my life. It sucks most of the time anyway, why would going to a new school be any different? Mr Jones told us that we have two to finish this project, and we had to meet up in the duration of that time to do a project on a country. Oh great, two whole weeks with that asshole.

Oh my fucking god. AND we have to do a project on England. One of the most boring countries to ever disgrace this earth, since all they do is skip around in fucking tights and drink tea.

The bell rung after I’d given myself a headache from the hard surface of my desk, and white scratch marks all along my wrists and Mr Jones dismissed us. All I could hear is a ringing in my ears and the distant voices around me. I didn’t even see where I was going until I bumped into someone, and they shrieked in such a high pitched voice I was broken out of my trance like state. It was a girl with long blonde hair and her chest lunged at me, daring me to touch them.

It was Frank’s girlfriend, the cliché slut with the superstar boyfriend. She fixed me with a piercing stare, one that cut me in two and made me feel like I was two feet tall. I stood my ground, and her hip became encased by Frank’s hand, and he also looked at me, searching me, asking my eyes whether I was looking at his girl. I’d never dream of touching his whore.

He was the first to break the uneasy silence, “My house or yours, GeeGee?” His lips curled into a smirk, and I could hear his girlfriend sniggering next to him. My eyes darkened and my loathing of him steadily grew as I took in every part of him, looking for a weakness.

“Mine,” I growled.

“Why would I want to go to your house, think you'll be able to have your way with me, huh fag?”

More laughter erupted, but not just from the whore, but from all around me, laughter was echoing around me, surrounding me as I looked desperately for a way out. The laughter wasn’t just normal laughter anymore, but it was starting to sound unnatural, like the people laughing weren’t real, but were just there to torment me. It was almost like a dream, folding into a nightmare, but this wasn’t a dream; it was reality, and I just had to stand there and take it.

But then I realised, I didn’t have to take it. I ran, ran as fast as I could, out of the school and out of the resounding cackling of everyone around me. Even when I was in the school toilets and away from all the noise, my head was still throbbing, filled with voices I could not understand, until it just became screams in my head. I felt dizzy. I couldn’t take it anymore, and I leant over the sink ready to throw up. In desperation, I got out my penknife and slit my arms, deep, satisfying wounds, with blood trickling down my arms and into my school shirt. I didn’t care. The pain had stopped and I was feeling much calmer, able to think again. Every time I slid the heavenly blade across my tender flesh, a gasp of relief washed over me. I felt relaxed and carefree, knowing I did the right thing. Everything was going to be alright.

But of course, it wasn’t.

Frank

I walk out the classroom, thinking of ways to torment the new kid, he really shouldn’t make himself such an easy target! I walk down the corridor until I see Courtney talking to Gerard! What the fuck is she doing?! I stroll over and wrap my arm around her waist, placing my hand on her cheerleader uniform clad hip.

“My house or yours GeeGee?” I ask, smirking as Courtney sniggers next to me.

“Mine,” He growls.

“Why would I want to go to your house, think you'll be able to have your way with me huh fag?” I sneer, still smirking.

Everyone around me bursts out laughing and I laugh with them, watching his expression change from anger to hurt to fear before he starts running away. He sprints down the corridor, heading towards the bathrooms, how the fuck does he know where they are if he’s only been hear a few hours?

The laughter dies down and I shrug, heading towards the locker rooms as it was Gym next period. I pull Courtney close to me outside the locker room door, kissing her deeply, wrapping my arms around her.

”See you after gym babe,” I say as I pull away, winking at her and going into the locker rooms, it’s basketball so I pull on my shorts, I don’t bother putting on a shirt seeing as it’s still super hot out. I grin and we head into the gym. Coach Patterson calls attendance and stops at Gerard’s name.

“Does anyone know where Gerard Way is?” He asks. I look around and nobody puts up their hand so I do.

“I know where he is sir,” I say.

“Ahhh excellent Mr Iero, do you think you could go and fetch him for me?” He asks.

“Sure,” I say as I run off back towards the guys bathrooms… hehe I get to fuck with him a little more.

I arrive at the boys bathrooms, which are empty apart from one stall closed that must be his, I go up to it and kick it, when he doesn’t make a noise I call out “Come on GeeGee, it’s Frankie poo,”.

He still doesn’t make a noise so I go to the other stall and stand up on the toilet seat and then onto the cistern to peek over the edge.

There he is, Gerard Way in all his glory, a teary emo mess on the floor, blood all over his uniform. He senses my presence, looks up and jumps, “W-what the fuck are you doing?” He stammers, wiping his eyes.

“Came to see how our little emo fag was getting on,” I say smirking. He bites his trembling lip.

“Fuck off” He whimpers and I almost feel sorry for him… almost.

Oh what-the-fuck-ever, Coach Patterson wants you in Gym now,” I say and jump down from the cistern and wait outside his cubicle door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to everyone who read the last chapter! Comments make us update faster! So please comment :D we love to hear what you have to say.