Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 20

Gerard.

I drive to school in the morning, feeling bright but slightly confused by my perverted dream. I shake it off. What’s the point of worrying over something that’s not going to happen? I love Frank. End of story. But I can’t help thinking about the dream and how real it felt, how much pleasure it made me indulge in…

I get out of my car, take out my backpack and lock the door. I see Courtney a few feet away from me, gossiping in a low voice to her friends. I smirk. I can’t help but remember the silence I heard on the phone after I gasped purposely into the receiver. She sees me looking at her and glares at me, before resuming her conversation. I turn away as well, walking over to lean against the wall over the other side of the building; the side Frank comes from. My greasy hair flops in my face. I hope this makes me look seductive.

I hear the growl of a car and I look up. Frank grins at me before mouthing, “Hi,” to me through the window. He steps out of his car and looks at me, just his stare melting my insides. I hear another car coming from behind Frank’s, and I see that it’s Brad. Not looking forward to getting pummelled again, I avert my gaze. I hear Brad’s over enthusiastic voice.

“Hey Frank, man. No hard feelings about yesterday yeah? The bruise’ll be gone soon.”
“Sure,” says Frank awkwardly, and I see him trying to think of an excuse, “Just that time of the month, you know?”

My mouth twisted into a grin. Trust Frank to come up with that.

“No worries, we all get it “replied Brad confidently, taking Frank around the shoulders and steering him into the school. I look at them walking away, smirking at Brad.

How stupid can you get?

Frank.

Brad leads me into school, his arms around my shoulders, he’s obviously forgotten about the punch I landed on him yesterday. I desperately wanted to go over to Gerard and say hello to him but I couldn’t, so I resorted to mouthing hi to him when I drove into the parking lot. We walk down the endless corridors till we finally reach our first class of the day; Maths. The teacher isn’t there yet so I sit at my desk, Brad coming to sit next to me.

“Hey man… I’m sorry about what I said yesterday y’know,” He says and I nod slowly, wondering where this conversation was going.

“I know your not a fag, I mean c’mon why would you wanna be when you have a hot girl like Courtney to fuck!” He says with a grin and I let out a forced laugh.

“Yeah well I don’t wanna hang out with Gerard! He’s a freak, I can’t wait for this project to be over!” I say, my words stabbing me like knives, glad that Gerard wasn’t here yet to hear my spiteful words.

“Now that’s the Frank I know!” Brad laughs and claps me on the back as Gerard walks into the room. Everyone falls silent as he shuffles to his desk.

Mrs Watts enters the class and starts rambling on about quadratic equations. I zone out and decide to watch Gerard instead. People chuck pieces of paper at him, probably filled with spiteful notes. He brushes them off and turns around to look at me. He has hurt in his eyes and I give him a small smile, he smiles back and turns around to face the front again.

After an hour of torturous boredom and watching Gerard getting pelted with various objects, the lesson finishes and I let out a sigh of relief and walk out the class, surreptitiously touching Gerard’s shoulder as I leave. It’s the least I can do for saying those horrible things about him to Brad earlier.

Gerard.

I ache after maths, which isn’t really surprising as I flinch as several calculators fly through the air, colliding with my back. I even feel a compass’ needle slice at my arm, drawing blood, and I hear the bastards who threw it high five and laugh. Thing is, it feels good. The blood oozing out of the cut, relieving me of my anger, and I feel a sigh ripple through my body. I look back at them and they look at me with confusion, not understanding why I’m so calm. I grin at them and enjoy the sensation while it lasts. Thankfully it doesn’t go deeper than a scratch. Frank catches my eye and smiles at me, his smile making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I smile back.

I try to get out of class quickly as the bell rings and I sprint to the bathrooms. Frank’s smile was enough to get my thinking about him, and I locked myself in a cubicle. I started to jerk myself off, moaning as the sensations got stronger. I was still pumping myself when I heard someone come in the bathroom.

I stopped dead. A shadow crept under the cubicle, waiting for me to step out.

Frank.

I sigh and walk down the corridor to my next earth shatteringly boring lesson. I happen to see Gerard ahead of me, walking into the guys bathroom. I wait for the corridor to clear before stepping into the bathroom and placing my bag down. I walk over to the only cubicle with a shut door, hearing gasps of breath and short whimpers.

“Gerard are you okay in there?” I ask and the pants and whimpers stop abruptly.

“Frank, is that you?” He replies, sounding out of breath, what the fuck is he doing, it then dawns on me and my eyes widen as I stifle a giggle.

“Can I come in?” I ask, biting my lower lip mischievously.

“U-uh yeah sure” He stammers and I hear the sound of a zip being pulled up then the door opening. I look at him, he’s flushed and sweaty, black hair matted to his forehead, looks like I was right after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are the orgasm ;)