Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 24

Gerard.

I can’t stop thinking about Frank. It’s well into the night, but every time I close my eyes I see his face, as if it’s etched on my mind. I toss and turn within my bed sheets, wishing he was here with me. It’s getting hot; too hot, and a trickle of sweat drips down my face.

I stumble blindly down the stairs, rubbing my swollen eyes. I reach the cabinet where mom keeps her drinks and I pull out the stopper of a bottle of vodka. My addiction from long ago. I haven’t drunk since before I came to this school. It seems so long ago now.

I take a sip cautiously. It takes just like it did before. Did I expect it to taste any differently?

I take a couple of swigs and debate whether I should take it up to my room or not. Temptation overwhelms me and the bottle accompanies me to my now swaying bedroom, a light calmness flooding over me. I smile and settle the bottle down on the wardrobe, and fall back onto the pillow. My eyes droop and I fall asleep almost instantly.

****

I wake up with a killer headache and I check the time on my alarm clock. 4.30AM. Shit. Why can’t I get a fucking decent night’s sleep?

My dreams are invaded by Frank; I can’t get rid of him. I know what I must do, and I spontaneously jump from my bed and pull on my black jeans and hoodie that I wore yesterday. And the day before. Like I care. I roughly outline my eyes with black and grab my keys, jumping into my broken down car.

I stop at Frank’s house, looking up at the huge place he is fortunate enough to live in. My mind wonders back to my house, hanging my head in shame. I look up at the windows and recognise Frank’s bedroom. I grab some rocks and lightly throw them at Frank’s window, willing him to hear. I have to see him.

Frank.

I toss and turn in my bed, unable to sleep, I thought it would be easy after my little ‘session’ earlier but I was mistaken.

I sit up and rub my eyes, climbing out of bed and going to inspect my reflection in my mirror. I take in my toned chest, and my pj pants, slung low on my waist, revealing a dark patch of hair. I lean closer and inspect my hair, running my fingers through it before rubbing at my face and sighing.

I glance over at my clock reading 4.45AM and I groan and collapse on my bed again, burying my face in my pillow.

Tap tap tap.

What the fuck is that?

Tap tap tap, comes the noise again.

I stand up and go to my window, my eyes widening as I see Gerard down below. I open the window a bit, a small grin crossing my face.

“What are you doing here man?” I call out in a half whisper.

“Just wanted to see you,” He calls up and I smile.

“Hold on a sec, I’ll come down and let you in,” I call down as I shut the window.

What am I letting myself in for?

Gerard.

“Just can’t get enough of me, eh Gee?” Frank smirks, opening the door to let me in. I don’t answer, I just grin sheepishly and marvel once again at the fact that I’m even permitted to step in a place like this. Frank notices my discomfort and puts his hand on my shoulder comfortingly, then realises that I’m here early in the morning for no apparent reason. He motions at me to be quiet and we creep quickly up the stairs,

I know my way around his house by now and I stumble into Frank’s bedroom, and he closes the door behind us as he enters.

For the first time I realise that Frank’s not properly dressed. I see his tousled hair, his well toned chest and, most interesting of all, his member growing hard in his loose pants.

I grin. Frank Iero, turned on by me just turning up at his house?

I could have some fun with this.

I see the expression on his face as I lick my lips and smirk at him, making his dick stiffen more. He sees me looking at it and he tries to grin, though he looks almost uncomfortable, even pained. I knew that look.

I go over to him and feel him through his pants, hearing him give a startled moan.

“I’ll take care of this for you,” I whisper, my breath echoing down his ear.

Frank.

How can he have such an effect on me? He simply knocked on my front door, I saw him and I got hard, what the fuck?

He grabs my hardening dick and rubs slowly before backing me towards my bed. I stumble a few times before my knees hit the bed and I fall backwards, he crawls on top of me, that fucking smirk on his face.

“Someone is certainly pleased to see me,” He purrs as he crawls over my body, sliding my pj pants down, revealing my throbbing erection.

“So big,” He purrs before leaning down and licking my tip softly. I let out a whimper and my eyes slip shut.

He moans around me, sending vibrations up my dick, causing me to arch slightly, tilting my head back as he takes more of me in, sucking hard, swirling his tongue around me. I grab a pillow and place it over my face. If my mum hears I’m dead, the last thing I want her to walk in on is this.

The tip of my dick hits the back of his throat and I let out a deep groan, forgetting to cover my mouth. He trails his tongue up and down, tonguing my slit, causing me to scream, only just grabbing the pillow in time.

“Shit Gerard,” I gasp, grabbing his hair with one hand and tugging hard as I feel myself get closer.

He grazes his teeth up my dick before nipping lightly on the skin on my tip. My eyes shoot open and I feel myself cum hard inside his mouth, letting out a quiet cry into the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make us happy!
Silent readers are poos lol!