Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 25

Gerard.

God I love my effect on him. It gives me such a purpose to pleasure him, for me to be the one to make him feel so good.

After Frank’s intense orgasm, I lie beside Frank on his bed, knowing that he won’t be up to much. I trail a path on his stomach with my finger as I feel his heart beating vigorously, his pants starting to die down as I kiss his stomach.

I snuggle up to him, feeling safe in his arms. I want to stay this way forever, just lying there, breathing in his scent and still tasting his cum in my mouth.

Eventually Frank breathes properly again, and looks down at me, and I notice a caring smile on his face. I have only ever seen that on Mikey’s face… and maybe my dad’s.

He kisses the top of my head and strokes my cheek, bringing his face down to my level. I lightly kiss his lips, letting him taste himself.

“I love you, Frank,” I whisper.

He turns away from me, and I don’t hear an answer.

Frank.

He loves me. Gerard Way loves me. He can’t, we’ve known each other 4 days. How can he love me, I’m an asshole, I’m a total fucking prick.

I sigh and turn away from him. Shutting my eyes tightly, I hear him sniff slightly next to me and I feel a wave of guilt wash over me.

I don’t love him, not yet at least. I like him, I like him a hell of a lot more than I should… but I don’t love him.

After a while his sniffles die down and his breathing becomes even. I roll over to face him and my heart breaks at the sight. His eyes are bloodshot and puffy from crying and he has tearstains littering his cheeks. I stroke his cheek a bit before pecking it lightly.

“I’m sorry Gee,” I whisper, moving closer to him, “I’m so sorry.”

I lie so we’re spooning, my chest pressed to his back and one arm draped over his middle. I kiss the top of his head.

“Sweet dreams,” I whisper into the dark room, remembering how my dad used to say that to me when he tucked me into bed when I was little.

No more nightmares

Gerard.

Some things are just too good to be true. I thought he loved me – I love him so much. How fucking stupid was I to think that he returned the favour. He just wanted a quick fuck. Maybe I should have never fallen for him, maybe I should have just been his partners for the project and that’s it. No commitment.

But Frank’s the only thing in my life worth fighting for. I could never live without him.

I guess I’ll have to learn how to go on alone.

I look at his beautiful face, emitting soft snores and his eyes flicker from a dream. I gaze at him, realising that I’m staring at him, oblivious to the rest of the world. His arms are wrapped around me, as if attempting to be soothing. I knew otherwise.

I snap out of it and ease out of his grasp, after kissing him lightly on the lips.

“Goodbye, Frankie,” I breathe and I fight back the tears.

I force my clothes on and go to the door. I can’t resist a final look back at his calm body, not knowing what I was doing. A furious battle is going on inside my head, but I ignore both sides. If Frank ever loves me, he can come back to me. But the hurt that I feel right now is too overwhelming.

We come from two separate worlds. How could I ever have thought this would work?

Frank.

I groan as I wake up. Reaching out for the warm solid body I expected to be there. I’m greeted by cold sheets. I look around confused, wandering where he was. I rub my eyes and stand up, looking for a note or something to relieve me of my worry. I find nothing. I groan again, letting out a small yawn as I read the flashing numbers 7.45AM.

“Shit!” I gasp, fuck I’m late. I yank down my pj bottoms and dash into my ensuite bathroom. I turn the shower on and climb inside, whimpering as the cold water slowly turns to lukewarm then finally to a comfortable temperature.

I wash quickly and turn the water off, stumbling into my room and falling face first into the soft blue carpet, “Fucking clumsy fuck!” I mumble to myself as I pull some clean boxers on, searching around for some jeans and a shirt.

When I’m ready, I take one last look at myself in the mirror, deciding I look ok, I grab my bag and sprint downstairs.

“Hi mom!” I call as I grab a piece of toast

“Bye mom!” I yell as I run out the front door… I really should open the door first.

I rub the aching bump on my head and climb into my car, turning on the engine before groaning in realisation that I’d been suspended, I could tell today was gonna suck!