Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 33

Gerard.

“Project?” Frank asks quietly.

“Yeah.” I mutter, glad that he’s brought his laptop; my computer’s so unreliable it’s likely to die the next time we use it.

Wordlessly, I get up, take the laptop and beckon him to come up the stairs. He follows but takes his hand in mine and whispers into my ear.

“It’s gonna be okay, Gee. You’ll see.”

But can I believe him?

We reach my room, and I go in first. I remember with a jolt. I see the reminiscence of my scrapbook, millions of pieces littered around my room. I hear a sharp intake of breath, and surprisingly, it came from me.

“What’s wrong, Gee?” Frank notices I’ve stopped, and I try to back out of the room.

“L-let’s go somewhere else, Frankie,” I whisper, but he doesn’t move.

“Gerard, what’s going on?” he demands and pushes past me gently. He stops and his eyes scan my room.

“What happened?” he whispers, and I’m on the verge of tears.

“M-my mom tore up my…” I can’t continue.

“Even…?”

“No, I have the…that.” I cross the room and take out my picture, smoothing out the creases.

“Hey, I haven’t seen that yet!” he grins and comes over to peer at my work. I succumb to his eagerness and sigh, not quite willing to show him. Nevertheless, I point it in his direction.

Frank.

He hands me the picture and I take it gently, afraid to crease, smudge or damage it in any way. I stare at it, taking in the way he looks at me. My hair is swept lightly over my face, I have a small smile on my face and I’m leant casually against the treehouse. It’s beautiful.

“Fuck Gerard…” I whisper, tracing the lines on the page. “This is absolutely fucking gorgeous.”

Gerard blushes. “It’s nothing really,” He says quietly. “Mom destroyed everything else though.”

I sigh and pull him into a gentle hug, slightly uncomfortable from our position on the floor. He pulls away and looks at me, the moment seeming to last a lifetime as I get lost in his hazel orbs.

He gently leans forward and presses his lips to mine. I press back gently, keeping things slow. He cups my face with his hands and strokes my cheeks lightly. I wrap my arms around him as I lick his bottom lip gently, he grants me access and I slip my tongue inside.

Gerard leans forward so I lean backward, leading me to be lying down on the floor and Gerard on top of me. I look up at him with a half smile. “You’re gorgeous” I whisper.

Gerard.

I slink back at his words. Gorgeous? I’ve never been told that before. I’ve always been told how ugly I am, how I’ll never become anything, how I’ll end up alone and dead – not necessarily in a physical sense.

Come to think of it, that was mostly my mom, but I’ve been told that by others. The people who I once called “friend,” my teachers, my counsellors…even Frank probably wanted to say it to me once, but I don’t think our hatred lasted long enough for him to say it anyway. The only person who’d ever said that was Mikey.

“No, I’m not.” I state sadly, running my hands through my greasy hair and lowering my gaze.

“Yes, Gee! You are and always will be.” He reaches out and cups my cheek.

I smile slightly, and I feel him grind against me. I moan, and let my horny side take over. I reach down and unzip his jeans, taking out his hardening dick and rubbing the head gently with my thumb.

“Ughhh…” he groans, rolling his hips. It’ll get even better.

I bend down and lick him once, feeling him shudder underneath me. I smirk and go lower, running my tongue down his entire length, and pausing at his balls. I take one into my mouth, rolling it around on my tongue, and cupping the other with my hand.

At this point he’s moaning loudly and bucking his hips.

“FUUUUUCK Gee!” he hisses, his hands finding my hair and entangling themselves in it. I take him into my mouth, sucking hard, trying to stop myself gagging as he humps my mouth.

I massage his thighs and my tongue plays with his slit, and at this he comes hard, and I taste the bittersweet sensation of come down my throat.

I roll off him, nearly as sweaty and turned on as he is, and I hear him panting heavily.

“Fuck Gee,” he breathes, turning to face me. I just smirk.

“Yeah… fuck Frank.”

Frank.

I grin at Gerard and kiss him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. Suddenly I freeze. Mikey is standing in the door way, mouth open and eyes wide. I push Gerard off me roughly.

“What the fu-“ Gerard is cut off as he follows my eyeline. Mikey’s now looking at us disgusted.

“You’re fucking disgusting,” He growls and slams the door.

“Oh fuck,” Gerard whispers. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fucking hell!” He groans.

“Shit! I’m sorry,” I mumble, feeling like it was all my fault.

“It’s not your fault,” He says quietly.

“I should have locked my door or something… fuck that’s something he should never have to see! Fuck he’s gonna be scarred for life… he’ll never be able to look at me again!”

“You could go and talk to him?” I suggest, pretty much at a loss for words.

“He’s gonna hate me,” Gerard whispers. “He’s gonna fucking hate me!”

“Go and talk to him! He’ll understand… he loves you.”

“O-okay,” I say softly and I peck him gently on the lips.

“You’ll be fine Gee… I promise.”

I promise…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the lateness! My internet fucked up Grr. lol
Enjoy and comment!