Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 35

Gerard.

I can’t believe it. This is finally happening. This will prove that Frank won’t leave me or hurt me afterwards; that he loves me, even though he doesn’t admit it. I love him so much. I really want to prove it to him.

I quickly get the lube and a condom and go back over to him. I cover my fingers in the lube and turn him around. I press my fingers near his hole and he whimpers.

“Don’t worry, baby, I just need to prepare you.” I soothe, before I insert one finger into him. He tenses and I see him grimace. He’s got my finger trapped, and I can’t move it.

“Frankie, you need to relax.” I plead, and as I say these words, he relaxes and I start to slowly and carefully move my finger in and out of him. Once I’m sure he’s used to it I put two in and he gasps again, but this time it’s from pleasure, not from discomfort. I smirk and push another in.

“How does that feel?” I purr, increasing my pace.

“I-I like it.” he says hesitantly, and I can tell he’s telling himself off for getting turned on by the thought of being fucked by a guy.

I whisper in his ear, “It’s okay to like this. You aren’t a freak. You’re beautiful.” I pull out my fingers slowly, before coating my hard shaft with the lube.

“Okay, you ready?”

Frank.

Are you ready?

No.


“Y-yeah,” I mumble as I shut my eyes. I hate this. I hate the fact that it felt good having his fingers in me and I hate the fact that his cock is probably going to feel a million times better.

I feel his body heat radiate onto my back as I gasp loudly, feeling his tip press against my hole. I shudder a bit and push my ass up to make it easier for him.

He presses his tip in and I let out a loud long groan of pain. Oh fuck that hurts.

“You okay?” He asks breathlessly.

NO!

“I’m fine just… just keep going,” I grunt, trying to get used to the feeling as he slides more in, completely filling me up. I feel tears gather in my eyes and I whimper.

It feels like he’s ripping me apart.

“Oh god you feel so tight and good!” Gerard moans and I have to admit he sounds hot like that. He places his hands on my shoulders and slowly starts to thrust, gently at first.

I let out a moan of pain and Gerard speeds up, mistaking my moan as a moan of pleasure. I writhe uncomfortably, gripping onto the sheets below me tightly.

“Ohhh Frankie, Frankie, Frankie!” Gerard moans,repeating my name as he changes his angle slightly. As he does so my eyes shoot open and my hips jerk up. Unimaginable pleasure coursing through my body, causing me to see stars.

“Oh fuck! Gerard, do that again… fuck harder!”

Gerard.

I pant loudly, smirking slightly as I hear him moan loudly.

Oh fuck! Gerard, do that again… fuck harder!

I don’t need any more persuasion. I pull back and slam into him at his prostate, his groan of pleasure like a drug. I must hear it again. And again, and again. I pump hard and rapidly into him, holding onto his hips for support as I feel myself nearly collapsing.

My hair flops in front of my face, sticking to my skin using my sweat as glue, but I don’t brush it away. My body is drenched in his sweat and mine, and my mouth falls open in bliss as I feel the familiar tingle in my cock. His groans echo around me and fill my ears, hearing nothing else but the sharp beating of my heart, throbbing in my head.

“Ugghhhh…Gee…” I hear him growl. He sounds so fucking hot like that. I reach down underneath his stomach and grab his hard shaft, and start pumping it in time with my thrusts, his back arching in pleasure. His head drops back onto my shoulder, his eyes squeezed shut, and I kiss his neck, biting it softly and breathing hard against it, feeling an orgasm flow through my body.

“UGGGGGH!!” I scream, shooting my cum into him, still thrusting hard as he tenses it up, making it more intense.

Eventually I collapse against him, and he does the same. I don’t even notice that he’d come, until I bring my hand away from his dick and see the come on my hand.

We fall onto the bed, our arms still entwined, and I shiver, still panting.

“That…was fucking…amazing.”

Frank

I just had sex with a guy.

I just had sex with a guy and it felt amazing.

Gerard had been inside me. Gerard and me. Gerard in me.

I lay in his arms, both of us sweaty and panting, my hair sticking to my face, my skin feeling clammy. I lean up slightly and press a gentle kiss on his lips.

“Thank you… that was amazing,” I say softly as he strokes some of my sweat matted hair off my face.

“No, thank you” He whispers. I give him a genuine smile and snuggle into his chest. “I’m sorry if I hurt you.”

I shake my head and kiss his cheek softly. “The pain was worth it,” I say yawning slightly.

“Let’s get some sleep,” He suggests and I nod as he pulls the covers over us. We arrange ourselves so we’re laying on our sides facing each other, legs entwined, hands on each others hips.

I lean forward and peck his lips gently before laying back down and gazing at him before shutting my eyes.

I feel him take my hand in his and he links our fingers together.

“Sweet dreams angel,” I hear him whisper to me. “I love you.”

I say nothing, unable to say it back.

I love you…
♠ ♠ ♠
we love comments!!!!!!!