Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 48

Frank.

I push him against the wall, holding him there with my body weight as I kiss him desperately… passionately.

Pleasurable sighs and soft moans echo around the room as I hold his body against mine.

He slowly backs me towards the bed and I know where this is going, although I have a feeling it might be slightly different from the times before.

We reach the bed and I feel the backs of my knees hit the bed and I fall backwards, he falls on top of me with a smile on his face as I straddles me gently, taking my face in his hands and kissing me softly, rubbing my shoulders with his hands, caressing my bare skin.

“I love you so much Frankie,” Gerard pants softly and I look up at him, my breathing laboured.

I love you too.

“Thank you,” I whisper simply as his face drops for a few seconds before he leans in and kisses me again.

Gerard.

I kiss him slowly and deliberately, wanting this to last forever. Anything could happen after this, and I don’t want it to. I love him.

I start to kiss down his neck, biting and sucking his skin gently. He moans and I can already feel him hard – it has been a week since we’ve had sex, and it’s already killing me.

I run my hands along his chest, massaging his stomach gently. He lifts his arms and gently takes my top off, barely breaking the soft and tender kiss. We’ve never kissed so lovingly before.

I gently rub against him, causing both of us to whimper softly, and my hands go up to Frank’s hair as I feel him unbuckling my jeans. Every move is slow and careful not to hurt each other, and I’m so caught up in the moment. As he shakes my jeans off, I tug his pyjama pants down so we’re in our boxers. I take his down slowly and he bites his lip.

I feel him ready underneath me, and I quickly open his drawer and get out some lube. I coat my fingers generously in it and gently press one into him.

He takes in a sharp breath and tenses. “Relax, baby,” I whisper and he smiles nervously up at me. I slowly move my finger in and out of him, and when I see the look of pleasure on his face, I add another, stretching my fingers and beginning to scissor him.

“I…ugh…” he groans in pleasure and I slowly take my fingers out of him. He whimpers from the lack of contact.

I lay down near him again and position my hard cock by his entrance.

“Ready?” I ask.

Frank.

Ready?

Yes I am ready, there’s no hesitation like the times before. I need this so badly, I need him so badly.

“Yeah…” I breathe softly and I feel him behind me, his body heat against mine, his chest laying against my back as I feel the tip of his cock push against me from behind.

I groan quietly and push back so he slips inside me slowly.

He breathes out my name and I feel his breath hot against the nape of my neck. I shiver and I feel him wrap his arms around my middle.

We don’t move for a while, we just lay there, taking in the feeling of our bodies connected, my heartbeat is his. He whispers my name over and over again and I smile softly.

I love him. I love him so much…I hope I’m proving it to him right now, seeing as I can’t say it.

I shift slightly against him, driving him even further into me. I let out a soft whimper.

“C-can you move now?” I ask softly and he nods as he slowly starts to thrust in and out gently.

It doesn’t hurt, not like the other two times. This time is different.

Almost like a goodbye.

Gerard.

I feel him relax and I smile softly, pressing gentle kisses to his lips as I thrust slowly, the anticipation so worth it. It’s not long before I feel myself reach my release and the gentle love-making stops.

He’s panting softly, his eyes full of lust. I smile down at him and pull down gently, before taking his erection and pumping him slowly, watching his beautiful face as it contorts into pleasure, and soon it’s all over.

I lie next to him, breathing softly and close my eyes. Even in the dark his face can’t leave me; his eyes can’t stop looking at me like they’re looking into me and they know all about me, like they connect with my soul.

Yes, I am fucking corny. But I’m allowed to be. I’m in love.

Our fingers link together, and I feel thoughts running through my head. Is everything going to go back to the way it was… where I felt like he actually loved me? Or is he going to not speak to me or see me for a week, tearing myself and Mikey apart?

After what feels like a blissful forever, we stir and put on our clothes silently. We know that if we break the silence, everything could tumble down and break us… or make us. But I need to take that risk.

“Hey… Frankie?” I ask softly.

“Yeah?” He’s looking at me with such care, I don’t hesitate anymore.

“What’ll it be like after this?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked the boysex *giggles*
Comments?