Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 6

Gerard

I'm surprised to see Frank again so soon, looking at me with pleading eyes and his perfect hair shining with the rain hammering behind him. As much as I hate him, I can’t just leave him to walk five miles back to his house in this. I agree to take him home in my car.

A couple of minutes later, I'm in the car with Frank once more. It’s amazing how much has happened in one day. It isn’t as awkward as last time, and we even manage to strike up a slight conversation a couple of times. A couple of miles from Frank’s house, the car starts making groaning noises, almost as if it's tired. It starts to slow down, and I panick and reach for the gas. That's the last straw for the car, as it dies completely with a resigned splutter.

“What the fuck did you do, Gerard?” Frank asks, glaring at me.

“Like this is my fucking fault, Iero!” I mutter and tell him to get out the car to try and push it. It's no use; the car refuses to move or restart and we are too far away from either of our houses to get any help. As luck would have it, superstar Frankie forgot his fucking cell, and so we're stuck here. We're going to have to stay the night.

Frank

Gerards shit excuse for a car just fucking broke down on us! The engine's busted and his heater keeps spurting out bursts of hot air making it boiling hot in here while the rain lashes down outside.

“What the fuck are we gonna do?” I ask him as I sit there, tapping my fingers on the dashboard.

Gerard looks up at me “How the fuck am I supposed to know?!” he asks me, glaring.

I huff and turn away from him, asshole! I look out of the window at the pitch blackness outside. We can’t walk home in the dark in the rain, especially not in New Jersey! They’d find us two weeks later dead in a gutter if we did that

“Ugh It’s too fucking hot!” I exclaim as the heat sends sweat dripping down my back. I think back to how Gerard reacted the last time he saw me with out a shirt, I tell my brain to shut up as I remove my shirt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shortness =s Next chapter will be longer promise =] Please comment!