Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Less Cute.

“You’re a fucking bitch and I don’t ever want to fucking talk to you again.” Were the last words out of Damien’s mouth. And the sad part was, I didn’t really care. I knew he wasn’t the one, so his spot in my story that just so happened to be titled my life was sort lived. Months later from that infamous wam bam thank you ma’m visit from Alex was out of sight and out of mind. The days, well more like weeks spent crying were finished. Work and my art consumed my life and I loved it.
“A Lilly on your shoulder, how original.”
“Well it kind of symbolizes something.”
“And that is?”
“Well my friend passed away and her name was Lilly, so hence the Lilly.”
“Oh, I’m sorry.”
“Its chill, next time you try hitting on a girl try not to be such a dick.”
“I’ll remember that.”
“Please do”, I said walking away and going behind the counter.
“So what’s your name?”
“Not interested”, I said smiling at the douche.
“Well hello not interested, I’m Michael.”
“Cute.”
“I thought so.”
I rolled my eyes walking away but having a small smirk on my lips, this guy was something else, something I liked. I had this weakness for assholes, what can I say?
“You’re still here; didn’t I give you your bill like an hour ago?”
“I would love a name.”
“Well I would love a mucho mango Arizona ice tea and takis.”
I walked away to get to my other tables. When I walked back I saw this guy holding a mucho mango Arizona and a bag of takis.
“I like the purple bag, try again.”
And little to my dismay he got up and walked out. I was kind of sad that he gave up but it’s not something I’m going to freight about.
“Kylie you have a table.”
I turned around and saw the cocky mother fucker with a big smile and a big bag of my chips. Wow, this guy never gives up.
“You’re something else.”
“I know this; now give me that pretty name.”
“Bob.”
“Ohhh that’s a beautiful name.
“Oh I know.”
“Dude, when are you going to leave?”
“Well that’s kind of mean.”
“I’m just putting that out there.”
“When you tell me your name.”
“Well that’s going to be awhile, good luck with that.”
Hours passed and there he was, ordering coffee after coffee. God he wouldn’t give up. Closing time came and we kicked him out but there he was, sitting outside waiting.
“Give the guy a break.”
I rolled my eyes and continued to clean the counters. An hour later I walked out and there he was. I just stared at him, confused.
“What are you doing?”
“Waiting for you.”
“You know I’m a bitch.”
“No, of course not”, he said in a sarcastic tone.
“Oh shut up, so why are you doing this? I’m not going to fuck you.”
“I didn’t ask you to, I asked for your name.”
“Just give up dude; I don’t know why it matters.”
“It’s a name.”
“You could have easily have asked one of the waitresses, obviously you want more.”
“I just wanted to know you’re name, I’ll just do what you want and leave you alone.”
And with that he turned around and started to walk away. Guilt rushed over me and wanting him to stay a little bit longer.
“Kylie.”
“Uh, my names Michael.”
“My names Kylie.”
“It’s nice to meet you.”
He smiled and I couldn’t help but smile back and then he walked away. I just stood there with a stupid grin on my face. Who was this guy?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update (:
Comments would be nice.
I want at least 4 comments, thats all i ask for and then i'll post another chapter.

Oh and go out and get Say Anything's new album. SO GOOOD!