Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

When We Stand on Each Other We Block Out The Sun.

“Not you again.”
“Nice to see you too, I would love chicken tenders with a large plate of fries. A cheeseburger and a milkshake. Oh yeah a diet coke.”
“Diet coke?”
“You know, I’m on a diet.”
“Well obviously.
“I’ll be right back with your order.”
“Well can I have the chicken tenders and fries first? I’m thinking I’m going to be here for a long time.”
“Why is that?”
“I would like to take you out of a date.”
“I guess you’re camping out.”
“Don’t forget my coke.”
So here we were again. This guy doesn’t know how to stop, he’s too much. Hours past and I stayed strong, not even talking to him, yet he stayed there peacefully. Finally I couldn’t handle it.
“This weekend, you’re taking me to the movies and the dinner. Preferably dinner in the movies, it’s cheaper and less time.”
“Woe, where did this come from? I didn’t know you wanted to go out with me, I just came here for the good food.”
“Okay”, I said turning around and walking away kind of feelings stupid but frustrated as fuck.
“Here’s my number, text or call me when your free.”
I looked down at the napkin and then back into his beautiful blue eyes. I just nodded my head with a laugh.
“Bye Kylie.
“Bye”, I said with a laugh slipping the napkin in my pocket.
After work I got in my car and drove home, just wanting to lie on my couch and watch some bad daytime TV, my favorite. Undressing in my pjs and making a cup of noodles I was finally able to rest. Working all day and night, the previous day really fucks with you.
“Maury, fuck yeah”, I said looking at that beautiful man shaking hands and doing that whole handshake thing with the guy.
“Hey Princess.”
“Hey buttercup.”
“Maury, fuck yeah”, she said sitting down next to me.
“Maury’s so down with the brown, I love it.”
“That’s totally not his baby.”
“And how the fuck are you a thousand percent positive?”
“Well that bitch is”, she said laughing and reaching over for my soup.
“If you don’t want your hand being bit the fuck off I suggest you get it out of my face and away from my soup.”
“And my hands going in my lap.”
“Good choice.”
I ate my soup in peace watching Maury with Bri, laughing at these idiots dancing. After the whole hour of the show, talking and laughing and planning out what our story would be when we go on the show, my phone rang. And whenever my phone rings, it’s always a bad thing.
“Oh fuck, its mother dearest”, I said rolling my eyes and contemplating answering.
“Answer it bitch.”
“Ugh, I guess I have to.”
I pushed that horrible green button putting it to my ear. “Hola, holler at chur girl.”
“Do you really answer your phone like that?”
“Only for the special numbers.”
“Well aren’t I lucky.”
“Yes mother, you’re my lucky star.”
“So I have some big news for you.”
“Drop it like it's hot.”
“What?”
“Nothing, tell me the big news”, I said grabbing my Gatorade and putting it to my lips.
“I’m getting married!”
And here was my cue to spit out that oh so delicious Gatorade all over the place. I heard Brianna yell and then laugh.
“Wait what, rewind and repeat.”
“I’m getting married!”
“What the fuck, with whom?”
“My boyfriend, Paul.”
“You’ve known him for what, a week? Jumping the gun much?”
“Honey I’ve been with Paul for a year. I started seeing him while you were in high school.”
“Well excuse my math.”
“Kylie, just listen.”
“I’m all ears”, I said still stunned.
“So I was wondering if you can come home for the wedding.”
“Of course, when is it?”
“Well April 5th.”
“Mother that’s in two weeks am I a last minute invite. Thanks mother.”
“No, you’re actually one of the first people I told. This was kind of spur of the moment.”
“Okay, okay. I guess I’ll get a ticket for the 3rd and stay till the 6th.”
“Well the thing is, were going on a honeymoon and I need someone to watch Ava.”
“So what are you getting at?”
“Can you stay for 2 weeks?”
“Mom I have a life here.”
“You don’t have school.”
“But I have work and rent to pay for.”
“We’ll pay for your rent.”
“Are you being serious right now?”
“Yes.”
“I’m expecting that money in hard cash.”
“Okay honey, see you then.”
“Yeah, bye.”
I hung up the phone, of course we didn’t say our I love you's, we never did that. I looked over at Brianna and she was staring at me with those questioning eyes.
“We’re going to Baltimore.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates.
Comments? (:

I'm working on more, the next couple of updates should be VERY juicy, i promise (;