Status: Complete.

You Look Pretty Low

Goodbye

Jack woke up, shivering from a breeze. Frowning, he opened his eyes, noticing the window was open.

“What the hell?” he groaned

Getting up, Jack stumbled over to the window to close it, but noticed there was an envelope taped to it. Confused, Jack pulled it off the window, turning to over.

‘Jack. Don’t open till told to. Go to Rian’s now’

It was Trinity’s handwriting. Realising it must be something important, Jack pulled on a t-shirt and jeans over his boxers, before jumping into his shoes. He ran a hand through his hair and grabbed his phone and the envelope, before climbing out the window. He practically ran to Rian’s, and quickly climbed the tree up to Rian’s bedroom, and climbed through the window...only to see Rian awake and dressed on his bed.

“Took you long enough. I’m guessing you got an envelope too?” Rian yawned

“Yeah. Mine said to come over here and not open it till I’m told to. What did yours say?” Jack asked cheerfully

“Not to open mine till you climbed in through the window,” Rian chuckled

“Peyton?” Jack smiled

“Yeah. Trinity?” Rian nodded

“Yuppers. Now, open your envelope!” Jack ordered

Rian laughed, before doing so. Inside was a letter.

‘Dear Rian and Jack,

I hope Rian actually waited for Jack to come over before reading this. If not, stop reading now, you impatient bastard. If you did wait, carry on. Basically, we were all lied to. Trinity and I did not know that Alex cheated on her with Big Tits until we were told by our lesbian sophomore friends at the mall. So Jack, they lied directly to your face. And Rian, they just didn’t tell you.

Basically, we got revenge on Alex and Zack last night. Because Zack saw what Alex was doing and stopped Trinity seeing, therefore lying to her to protect Alex instead of being honest. And Alex...well he fuckking cheated. Enough said. Trinity hates liars, and well...I hate cheaters!

Trinity and I are going on a roadtrip. We don’t plan on ever coming back. We’re going to miss you two and Kara, because you’re the only true friends we had here. We’ll never forget you. Try not to forget us when you get rich and famous, aye? And please say goodbye to Kara for us. We thought it best to leave her out of this.

Anyway, I must be off now. Things to see, people to do. Jack, you can open your letter now.

Lots of love,
Peyton Hayes xx’


Rian clenched his fists, gritting his teeth. Jack’s jaw just dropped.

“They...lied to me? How could they? I thought I was Alex’s biffle?” Jack said sadly

“They didn’t even tell me at all,” Rian said angrily

Jack sighed and opened his envelope, pulling out the letter from that.

‘Dear Jack and Rian,

So now you know our hurt. Well, you will if you waited till you got to Rian’s, J-Dog! Anyway, this is basically me just saying go over to Alex’s. Now. You’ll see everything you need to there.

Thank you for everything. You’ve made our 7 months here amazing, and we can’t thank you enough. Rian, stay with Kara okay? She’s a great girl. J-Dog...don’t ever stop being yourself, okay? Stand up to Gaskank every once in a while.

So...go to Alex’s. Hopefully the humiliation of being lied to like we were will be made better by seeing what we’ve done. We’ll never forget you. Just think...by next week...we could be in New York! How exciting does that sound! Promise me you’ll keep the band going too – you guys are way too good to disappoint your fans like that. Even if the lead singer and bassist are asswipes. Adios!

Love and kisses,
Trinity Hayes xx


Jack dropped the letter to the floor, holding his head in his hands.

“They’re really gone, aren’t they?” Rian whispered

“Yeah. Let’s go to Alex’s,” Jack said monotonally

Rian squeezed his friend’s shoulder sympathetically, knowing how close he’d been to Trinity. In silence, the two of them climbed out of Rian’s window and got into Rian’s car.

*

“I actually can’t wait to see what they’ve done,” Jack said with a slight smirk, as he climbed the trellis outside Alex’s window

“Me neither,” Rian grunted, trying not to fall

Jack slid open Alex’s window, climbing into the bedroom. Rian climbed in after, almost crashing into Jack’s frozen figure. Then Rian’s jaw dropped too. Alex and Jack were on Alex’s bed, completely naked and wrapped around each other. There were polaroids of them in compromising positions all over the bed and floor, and (in red lipstick) ‘we are over’ scrawled on the wall.

“Oh my God,” Jack whispered

All of a sudden, Alex’s alarm clock rang, and both the naked boys woke. Then they yelled, quickly backing away from each other. Then they froze, realising something was wrong. Scanning the polaroids and scrawl on the wall, Alex jumped and yanked on his boxers when he realised Jack and Rian were in the room, looking pissed off.

“They knew, didn’t they?” he asked weakly

“Oh yeah. Not straight away, like you told me, but they found out,” Jack said coldly

“Last night was part of their plan wasn’t it?” Zack groaned, pulling on his own boxers, waving his hand over the 4 empty bottles on the floor

“Uh huh. This is their revenge,” Rian smirked

Then Rian got a text from Peyton.

‘You should be at Alex’s by now. Hopefully the dickheads are awake. Just let them know that in exactly 30 seconds we’ll be sending a picture to everyone in our phonebooks. And that we have copies of all the polaroids in the room, which we will be mailing to both their parents anonymously over the coming days, weeks and months. Tell Asskarth thanks for the Polaroid camera – a really useful present. They can’t hide. All we can hope is that they will feel the same humiliation we did’

Rian chuckled and read the text out, only making Alex and Zack groan in misery.

“Did you really think they wouldn’t find out that you cheated on Peyton? Or that you saw and hid it from Trinity?” Jack scoffed

Alex looked miserable. Zack looked heartbroken.

Then all four of them got a text.

“I can’t look,” Alex whimpered

“Do it, you pussy,” Rian barked

Reluctantly, they did. Jack and Rian laughed as Alex and Zack yelled louder than they ever had before. This was by far worse than any of the polaroids on the bed. Then Jack got a text from Trinity, and he grinned, running to the open window.

“Yeah, it was them that yelled!” Jack hollered

Alex, Rian and Zack ran over to the window too, jaws dropping at the sight of Trinity and Peyton in a gorgeous convertible car. Trinity stuck her middle fingers up as Peyton revved the engine, the two of them roaring down the road with heavy metal blasting from the speakers.

“See you then,” Rian nodded, starting to climb out the window

“What? No! You have to help us!” Zack gasped

“Er, no. You two lied to us too, remember? You got into this shit, you can get out of it. We want nothing to do with it,” Rian replied, shaking his head

Alex and Zack sent desperate glances at Jack as Rian climbed out the window.

“See you at band practice,” Jack said cheerfully

Then Jack left too.

“Shit,” was all Alex could say

*

[Peyton]

“So where are we heading?” Trinity asked me

“Anywhere you want,” I shrugged, putting my foot down on the accelerator

“How about we just drive till we run out of gas?” Trinity smirked

“But we have a full tank,” I pointed out

“Then we’ll be driving for a while, won’t we?” Trinity giggled

“Alright!” I whooped

Trinity laughed, punching her fist in the air. I smiled happily, running a hand through my long dark hair. We were finally free!
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

And that's the end of the first part of the Hayes Sisters Series!
I just want to thank absolutely EVERYONE that's commented and shown their support - without you, this story wouldn't be here!
Vanilla Bean
DestructionOfAStatue
Dodger - the most amazing and consistent commenter!!
Watermelonkiss123
TrishaxMelissa
xxblackxx
Crazysabby
rocketshipsNradios
running from lions
sarah3044
WritingMyLullaby
Princess.Of.Night
Ice cream
Hot_MessxxKatie
Novarez
Leila
Cocaine blues
AllTimeLowLovex3
Jessesgirl407
Andiexox
Stan the Man
JustACupcakeLover
xNOMx

And without you....there wouldn't be a sequel!
So go check it out, either clicking the link in the top right hand corner or this one below:
You Leave Me Breathless.
Go subscribe and comment to that! As well ascommenting your final thoughts on this, too =]

In the words of Bring Me The Horizon and in the lifestyle of Trinity and Peyton Hayes, Party till you pass out, Drink till you're dead, Dance all night till you can't feel your legs! See you all in the next installment!

Until Saturday,
Billie xo