Status: Active

Wed To Hannah

Back To Beginnings

Under her size three royal purple wedding dress, Hannah feels naked squeezes into a wire dress cage. If something were to happen right now, she would feel at ease with everything, but just sitting here with the weight of the world pressed down upon her is making her want to cry.

Her beautiful monstrosity of endless blond hair colors are all thrown up in a glorious hair style only she would be able to create. Her favorite hairspray keeps it all held together. The actual look of the whole thing is if she were to take a step, it would all collapse down around her face in a big curly mess.

Suddenly, she strides over to the mirror on the far end of her dressing room and and starts looking at herself. If you were to actually be in the room with Hannah, you'd notice she was avoiding making eye contact with herself.

With everything she's got left of her pride, she still waits for anything to happen. The person she's about to marry is one she can hardly tolerate any more than she has to. It was at first just a one night thing.

Now, they're only doing this for the best outcome. In a mere seven months, Hannah and Frank will be parents to a daughter they never planned for.

---<3---

Hannah now stands at the aisle, and if it weren't for the person growing inside her, she's leave with no regret. Her first step in, everyone watches, and her grip on the purple dyed roses tightens.

Nervous as everything, she strides down to the alter where he waits with a disapproving glare. "Don't expect me to stay faithful to you." He whispered letting his venom laced voice beat at Hannah's self esteem down more than it already was.

"I wasn't expecting you to anyway." In all honoesty, her heart was broken by his statement. Even if she couldn't stand living with him, she still wanted him faithful. Their daughter shouldn't have to deal with divorce later on in life.

The minister talked, and family members watched as Hannah and Frank put on an act of looking like they actually loved eachother. He took her small, thin, fragile hand in his and slid the ring on her finger as he spoke the soft words "I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
My friend is the reason I've posted this. Lets see what Hannah's life turns out to be.