Sequel: Walk Away (Maybe)
Status: Complete

Admit It

Thirteen.

I stared blankly at her, not saying a word. "The opening act is Jason Aldean, he's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet and he's totally hot, too." She smiled. "He's 23, though, but still."

"Totally hot, huh?" She laughed.

"Yep. What do you say? It gets pretty lonely and we'll have so much fun!" She pleaded.

"Alright, you talked me into it."

"YES!" She squealed, jumping at me, the ice cream cartons flying off the bed as we tumbled to the floor.

****

ONE MONTH LATER~

"I can't believe this." Bri said, sitting across from me, on her bed. "This is, like, the first time we'll be away from each other."

"I know. I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly.

"Ack. Can't breathe." I wheezed. She laughed, pulling back.

"Well, I guess this goodbye." She bit her lip.

"For now." I smiled hopefully. We hugged. My phone went off. I turned, picking it up. "Hello?"

"I'm here!" Taylor said. "Oh, I can't wait for the tour to start."

"It starts tomorrow."

"I KNOW!" I laughed. "I'm in my limo, looking out the window, and I don't see you." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm coming." I hung up. She had left town for pre-tour photo shoots, interviews, and got a day off to come get me and relax before the tour started. The guys finished filming Camp Rock 2, squeezing interviews, benefit concerts and photo shoots in. "See you, Bri."

"WAHHH!" She threw her arms around me. "Don't leave me!"

"Bri..." I smiled. "The tour ends in a few months!"

"I know! But it's so long!"

"You'll be with the guys. Time will fly by."

"No, it won't!"

"We're see each other next month, any how. That concert for breast cancer, remember?" She sighed, pulling away.

"Fine. But I'm probably gonna kill you in a hug then, y'know."

"Looking forward to it." I laughed, standing. "Bye."

"Bye." She sniffled.

"Oh, don't you dare." I warned. Her tears fell.

"Sorry." A few tears of mine fell, too.

"You suck." I brushed them away. She stood, embracing me again. "Taylor's gonna get mad." I laughed. A knock at the door made us break away.

"Come in." Bri said, wiping her eyes. The boys shuffled in. I was lifted into the air by someone.

"Nick! Put me down!" I squealed.

"I'm gonna miss you, you little brat!"

"Ew, jerk! Let go of me!" I pushed him away, laughing. "Dude, Kevin. Get your ass over here." He rolled his eyes, hugging me.

"Hate to say it, but I'm gonna miss you."

"Oh, yeah, I'll miss you, too." I grinned cheekily. He smiled. I turned to look at Joe, who stood awkwardly in the doorway. I sighed. "Come here." I opened my arms. He smiled, coming over and giving me a warm (and totally awkward) hug.

"I'll miss you."

"Miss you, too."

"Say hi to Taylor for me." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I stepped out. They watched me. Nick was holding Bri. I bit my lip, brushing tears from my eyes again. "Bye." I turned swiftly, getting down the hall before someone said anything else. I broke down in sobs once the elevator door dinged closed.

"It's about time!" Taylor said as I climbed in. "Aw, don't tell me you were crying." She frowned.

"I was." I sighed. "I hate goodbyes."

"Same here." She nodded, smiling sympathetically. "You'll see them soon, though."

"I know." I paused. "Joe said hi." She scowled, making me burst out laughing.

Maybe I'll make it this month, after all.
Maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be an epilogue. :)

AND A SEQUEL! OH SNAPPP. XD