Couldn't Love Me Even if You Tried

3

We had talked for a few hours before I decided I'd had enough and wanted to sleep. I was led up the stairs, and to the end of the hallway where much to my dismay was obviously the sons bedroom. The walls and ceiling were both very much covered with artwork and band posters.

I gave a smile because it had a lot of personality thrown into it. The room wasn't messy but yet at the same time it had that messy look. In other words, it was thoughtfully lived in rather than cleaned to the point where it looks like everything has been untouched and used.

His bed was against the bigger wall without the small window. It looked fairly comfortable, so when I plopped down right on it I let out a comforted groan. The smell of clean boy wafted into my nose, and I took a deep breath.

After awhile I sat up and stared at the large television right in front of the bed against the wall. A smile lit my face up, and I scrambled for one of my bags which held all my games, and game systems.

The amount of time that I had spent in front of that tv was ridiculous. My tailbone was numb from how I was sitting, and my eyes were heavy from the four hours of endless playing. With one last stretch I got up off of the ground.

I walked over to one of my bags and got changed into something to sleep in. Following that I walked across the hall to the bathroom to wash my face and to brush my teeth.

While stifling a yawn I walked out and back to this boys room. I closed the door behind me and shut the lights off before jumping onto the large comfortable bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a boring chapter, but I had to set it up for the next one.

Comment, etc do your thing