Couldn't Love Me Even if You Tried

5

"Hey there," filled my ears as I slowly came to.

I jolted up and stared at the boy standing just off to the side of the bed. His long brown hair met the top of his shoulders, and the rest of it framed his face in a fringe. My eyes stopped short once I noticed all of the tattoos, then the piercings, and then his fucking face.

My eyes widened and I suddenly jumped out of his bed, and shot out of the door. I ran down the hallway and then down the stairs to where my parents and Carol were sitting around in the kitchen.

"Carol, who is your son again, like name wise?" I asked shifting my eyes around the table.

My mom was giving off an odd look which only made me suspect that she was up to something even more cheeky than I'd known her capable of.

"Oliver, why dear?" She asked looking up from her coffee.

"What's your last name again?" Was my next question.

"Sykes," she said raising her eyebrows and she looked at my shirt.

I cursed various words, before running back up the stairs and attempted to get into the room to grab my bags. Of course my luck was cut short when a pair of tattooed arms wrapped around my waist.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

"Hello again," his breath was at the back of my neck.

I turned my head to the side and found his face right next to mine. How the hell did I not see this before? What the hell has my mom gotten me into, holy shit. I broke away out of his grasp and made my way over to my bag where I riffled through for what I planned on wearing for the day.

I felt his penetrating eyes throughout the whole time I went through my bag. I began walking out the door with everything I was planning to wear, and I felt his eyes follow me. I stopped and looked at him weirdly.

"You know it'd do you good to just take a picture with all the staring that you are doing," was all I said before walking out and into the bathroom where I locked the door.

I only rinsed off, and cleaned my face considering I'd cleaned the living shit out of my hair yesterday and it still seemed to be intact and fluffy for the most part. I quickly lined my eyes, and tarred my eyelashes to make myself presentable.

I walked out of the bathroom only to bump into a boy with blue eyes. Who I'd figured was Oliver's brother Tom. It's weird actually, knowing a bunch of things about someone and then meeting them, and then being engaged to them. What's this world come to?
♠ ♠ ♠
Pewpew, I'm liking the amount of subscribers to this,
good stuff!