Status: Completed

I'm Holding Onto the Smiles You Throw My Way

Kiss me like you mean it

We drove in sliceness to Williamsburg. Neither of us speaking to each other; which was fine with me. I was thinking about everything that had happened in the last few months. I glanced up when I saw unfamiliar sights.

“Hey, where are we?” I asked him, sitting up straight in my seat.

“The road I live on. I don’t know bout you, but I need and want a shower before work,” Moses replied pulling into a drive way. I recognized the red car in the driveway as Josh’s.

“Come on, Munchkin. I’m not leaving you out here alone,” He told me, shutting off the car and getting out.

I nodded in response and followed him to the front door. He unlocked the door and led me in, and shut the door behind us. I looked into his brown eyes and sighed.

“This is perfect,” I whispered more to myself then to him.

“You’re right. It is perfect,” he told me before kissing me lightly. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close.

“I love you, Moses,” I whispered to him, before resting my head on his chest.

“I love you too, Amanda,” Moses replied holding onto me.

“Whoa, Mose, got Munchkin here for something?” Josh asked stepping into the room.

The two of us just stared at Moses’ roommate for a moment before Moses spoke, “went to pick her up this morning. I thought I would swing by here, let her chill and I would take a shower.” Josh raised an eyebrow at us.

“What, Josh?” I asked him, cocking my head to the side.

“I don’t know. I gotta get to work. See ya, guys,” Josh replied walking past us and leaving the house. I smiled at Moses.

“I’m headed in now, babe.” Moses told me kissing my neck. “Wanna join?” He added in a whisper so quite, I wasn’t sure if he spoke it or if I thought it.

“What?” I inquired cocking my head to the side.

“You wanna join me?” he repeated himself, smiling. I felt the color drain from my face as I stared at Moses in disbelief.

“Wait, you, you want me to join you? In the shower?” I asked him. Moses walked over to me and placed his hands on my cheeks and smile.

“I like you more then anyone could ever figure, Amanda. Since the day I saw you, I’ve thought about you and liked you. I wanna be more then just this.” Moses told me. “And I think I wanna take our relationship to the next level,” he added pinning me to the wall.

I swaolled and looked into his eyes. I started to smile and then moved my arms around his neck.

“You don’t know how long I’ve waited for that.” I whispered to him, leaning in to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he led us to the bathroom.

Shutting the door, Moses turned the water on, and I started taking off my shoes and hoodie. He turned back around and pulled my shirt off of me. Soon we were in the shower together, letting the water rush across us. I bit my lip as I felt Moses’ eyes looking across me. I moved my arm in front of my chest and crossed my legs, feeling completely visible to him to judge. I saw Moses smile at me and moved closer to me and the wall.

Moses pinned me to the wall and whispered to me, “you’re perfect, Amanda.” he leaned in to kiss me, and I gladly accepted.