Status: trying to make weekly uploads

It's Not the End of the World

Day Four

No dead bird sightings yet today, but it is only noon. Ok, so yesterday when the other guys came outside to see it, they were as freaked as I was. Finally after five minutes of standing stone still, I managed to ask the question on everyone’s mind, “Do you guys think the birds and crazy people are related in some way?”
That caused a three hour long conversation completely devoted to birds, crazy people, and the high pitch noise. We decided that the high pitch noise may have caused the people to lose their minds and possibly even the death of the birds. We just haven’t figured out how that could work yet. It is odd that all of us heard the noise and we’re all still sane, while the people who seemed to not hear were affected. Today the plan is to try to figure out what is going on in the outside world. I don’t know how that is going to work though.
Well we tried simply looking through some of the openings in the windows first, and turns out the people are just out of our sight. So then we decided to see if we could find some binoculars; we found one pair. Lucy found them so she got to use them to look for the people or more dead birds from an opening in a boarded up window at the front of the school. She saw a few of them, but not enough to really get a feel for what was going on. Well, Shawn came up with the bright idea of going outside the school with the binoculars to explore. Hopefully I’m able to post tomorrow, catch y’all later.