Status: trying to make weekly uploads

It's Not the End of the World

Day Five

Well yesterday it started to pour outside so we decided against exploring this new world. Today there is a bad development brewing, the people who’ve lost it are trying to break into the school. No one can figure out why, there isn’t anything valuable in here. However, they might value something that we wouldn’t even consider; I mean they definitely act differently than us now so it stands to reason that their priorities would be different too. Oh boy, I think I just heard glass breaking, I better go check it out.
False alarm, Carrie accidently bumped one of the teacher’s lamps, and the bulb broke when it hit the floor. I think the mass of crazies have stopped trying to get into the school at least for now. When I looked out of a window I saw a group walking away. We have developed a chore chart for our time here, because it seems that nothing gets done when nobody knows what to do. My jobs are to prepare meals along with Jeremy and Lucy; I also am working with Carrie on building an indoor greenhouse. Hopefully we’ll be able to get it up and running soon, I don’t think our supply of food will last six months, and it definitely won’t last a year.