You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Chapter 10

**V's POV**

As I looked back and forth between them it was scary. I was mad but I'm not sure who at. All the men who had loved MY Delilah. Her cheating fiance. Veronica. Myself. I think I was most mad at Veronica but it was pretty hard to tell. I just want my girl to be okay. Eew... I'm going soft. I think my madness subsided as my hurt for my Delilah took over. Before I could even realize it, I was in our room. Our sounds so perfect when I am talking about me and Delilah or should I say us. She was sitting on the bed crying as if the world will end.

"V?" she asked turning her head.

Her mascara was traveling down her cheaks. Her shirt was wet because of the crying. Her hair was a little out of place. If I had one wish it would be to never have her feel this bad again.

"I'm here!" I said opening my arms.

"Good! I really want al of you to know the whole truth but not now! Now, I want something else!" she said coming over to me slowly.

"Whatever it is, I will be glad to do it for you!" I said hoping it wasn't killing Veronica because then I would probably get the electric chair or something.

"I want a boyfriend. A good one who likes to have fun. One who would never cheat on me. One who loves me even though I have such a bad past. One who can't figure out why they are lucky enough to wake up every morning next to me even though they deserve it like hell. I want a boyfriend who will calm me down and protectr me if I have a nightmare. Seeing how I am newly singleif you havce any suggestions please let me know!" she said a smile returning to her face.

"I know of a guy. He isn't very handsome. He has a horrrible personality. He thinks down on himself way to much. He would love to go on a date with you." I said.

"I'd like to meet him! Tell him if he can find enough courage to ask me out he is more than welcome to! I might even say yes!" she said and walked to the bathroom.

I ran after her and saw her wiping her face. She had taken off her shirt already so I got her another shirt. She had finished applying her make-up again and perfectingher hair. I handed he the tee-shirt and she smiled.

"What if he is afraid you will say no because it is too soon or you'll say yes but only want him to fill the empty void in your heart where your fiance and cousin used to be?" I asked.

"He has nothing to fear then!" she said walking out of the room but not before touching my ass lightly.

When I walked back into the room she was sitting with travis and kevin talking about her daddy. Everyone was just staring at her. Travis and Kevin managed to ask a few questions but their voices were shaky.

"... Yeah and then Daddy told me that he was going to cut his hair and I was like your fans will never forgive you. Then his girlfriend, Miranda, freaked out and said that it was either the fro or her. Daddy told her that she was making him choose between twelve years of committment to his hair or twelve days of commitment to her. She flipped out and said that the fro bothered her and it was either it or the fro. I truned to her and said that she wasn't nearly as important as daddy's hair was to daddy. She walked otu and never came back. Daddy and I laughed about that for weeks!" Delilah said.

"Oh that's interesting!" Travis tried to say.

"I know. You would not believe what happened at my sweet 16!" she said laughing.

"What happened sweetie?" I asked making myt presence known.

"Oh weell, Daddy told me that he would be gone that week which made3 me so upset becuase I had asked Gerard to tell them to make sure that they were there. I knew Gerard would have tried. I almost went off on the...." she talked for a littl e while longfer but I wasn't really listening.

I looked around the rom and saw that everyone was still in shock. This is going to be a weird tour.