You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Chapter 11

** Veronica's POV **

I was sitting on my bed this morning after our little fight and the dorr swung open. I turned to face Cindy, Stacey, JJ, and Juliet.

"What the hell was that all about?" they asked.

"I just blew a fuse!" I said putting my hands up.

"You call saying all that blowing a fuse?" Cindy asked.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked because I wasn't going to answer that question.

"What should that matter? You going to go and try to get in my bvoyfriends pant?" Juliet asked.

"Been there, done that, not so good! Sebastion is a lot better!" I said.

Cindy and Stacey gasped and JJ spotted my bags.

"Oh good you havent unpacked! Now, leave!" he screamed.

I got my bags and walked out the door. I'll be lucky if I never see them again. All I have to do now is call Sebastion and tell him that I decided to come home early and that Delilah won't be home for a while.

((A/N: sorry it's like short but I'm bored and I just wanted her gone before I do something mean to her! Oh and thank you so much to my two suscribers and all the rest of you who are reading these! Hugs, kisses, and all that other crap people say but don't really mean!))