You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

I Feel So Violated

**Travis**

We were heading back to the bus with a very pissed off V. It's obvious he's fking it but Delilah doesn't know that and I am not going to be the one to tell her. Plus, if I tell her she'll PMS and then it will delay my seeing Juliet. The really sad thing is that they actually are a lot alike. They aren't jus twins on the outside. They've had the same experiances. Juliet's parents died when she was 15 and she got adopted by Pete Wentz. I can imagine why they never met. Frank Iero and Brendon Urie got in a fight when they, meaing Delilah and Juliet, were 14 and Pete sided with Brendon making MCR and P!ATD/FOB stop talking to each other unless they had to. Anyways, Juliet met Mike Miller when he was her adoptive cousin and he fell in love with her leaving her couysin. It is so weird how alike they are. We had reached the doors and I saw Veronica leaving and I really didn't want to upset Delilah. I thought on impulse and pulled V's pants down accidentally taking his boxers too. V screamed as Delilah giggled. Kevin and I were too grossed out to do anything.

"That's an awesome look for you!" Delilah said.

"I bet she's a virgin!" Kevin said.

"Not for a long time, you can ask V!" she said.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget that?" Kevin said.

V had gotten his boxers up and was working on the jeans. We heard a wolf whistle and looked in the way I had tried to get them to look away from.

"Just leave them off!" Veronica said.

Delilah was screaming. V gave me a knowing look and I nodded. I guess he understands why I did that now. t least I'm not going to wake up at six in the morning chained to my bed with fluffy sex chains. DON"T ASK!!!

"Well, I doubt he was all that good anyways!" Veronica said.

"What are you talking about?" Delilah screamed.

"Well, Travis is the cute one and he wasn't all that good so how can the least cute be good? The cutest always has the most practice and obviously it wasn't enough!" Veraonica said.

"HEY!" V and I screamed.

"How does she know that for a fact?" Juliet says on the side of the bus where she had been leaning.

"She doesn't!" I lied.

"I also know that you moan like a whore when you get rode like a horse!" Veronica said.

"This has gone too far! Just go back to my, i mean your, whore!" Delilah said.

"MY?" V screamed.

"She's not used to it yet!" Kevin said as we all got quiet except for the evil cackles Veronic awas unleashing from her mouth.

"V, it really didn't mean anything!" Delilah said.

"Are you sure it doesn't because it sounded to me like it did!" V said storming off.

He went into the bus which was now empty. Delilah sighed then followed him making sure to loosen her shirt on the way. That girls a genius. Juliet was now glaring at Veronica and she picked up on it. She ran around to me, she being Veronica, and kissed me. I fell backwards her falling on top of me. I pushed her off and she gave Juliet a sly smirk before getting into the taxi. I spit on the ground and saw Juliet's face. It was so red.

"I feel so violated!" I said.

"I feel so lied to!" Juliet said and stormed onto the bus.

I, of course ran after her. We both stopped dead in our tracks when we saw what was on the couch. Bloody hell! I knew the shirt thing would work but I didn't expect it to work that well. Juliet coughed and V and Delilah broke apart. It was a funny sight, V was wearing more of her lipstick than she was. She had more Vpire bites on her neck. The two buttons that she had undone were now increased to 5. Most likely V's doing.

"The couch?" I asked.

"You know you love it!" Delilah said.

"I do not!" I said.

"Yes you do!" she said.

"How can you tell me what I like?" I asked.

"You would like seeing me kiss Juliet!" Delilah said.

"No I wouldn't!" I said.

With that she grabbed Juliet and kissed her full on. My eyes grew wide and I absolutely loved it.

"See!" Delilah said.

"I didn't like that!" I said.

"That tent in your pants tells me otherwise!" she said.

Sure enough when I looked down, there was a perfectly formed tent. She giggled once more before dragging what I think was another arroused man back to their room.

"Let's get off this bus before we hear some really disturbing sounds!" I said to Juliet.

"Or we could make some of our own!" Juliet said in this voice that made me become a little harder.

"Damn!" I said as she led me to our room.