You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Where's Delilah?

**Sebastian**

Veronica walked into my house. She was smirking that evil smirk that she had on when she teased me infront of Delilah. It was so damn sexy.

"What are you doing back?" I asked.

"You!" she said.

"Where's Delilah?" I asked.

"Fucking her new boy toy!" Veronica said pushing me onto the couch.

"Her new boy toy?" I asked.

"Yep!" she said.

"How are you happy about this?" I asked.

"She found out about us and dumped you so now I can have you all to myself!" she said.

She trailed a finger all over my chest. She doesn't get it does she. She's a pointless fuck and I truely love Delilah. SHe has that efect on people. I could never say that I was planning on breaking off this cheating thing but still.

"She dumbed me?" I asked.

My voicer cracked. Tears weren't that far away.

"Yes! I finally have something she wants!" she said.

"Obviously I'm something she doesn't want!" I say. I push her off me.

I know I am a horrible person but Delilah is about the best person eer and I don't think she would ever just up and leave.

"But babe!" she says.

"No!" I say.

"You can't leave me!" she said.

I pull on my jacket and grab my keys. I don't care what it takes, I will get my Delilah back.

"I can and I am!" I say heading out the front door.

"But I... I... I'm pregnant!" she says.

That stopped me in my tracks. Veronica is pregnant?

"Are you sure it's mine?" I ask.

"Umm... the doctor said so!" she said but she didn't sem sure.

I ran into the yard and my legs gave out. I was on the ground crying in the middle of the day. The neighbors must be confused. I need to get rid of this baby. I need my Delilah!