You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

The Lights Go Dim

**JJ**

This was the first show where they were with us. After the show, we would see what they were going to print in the magazine. cindy was going to love it. The thing had come this morning but Kevin had grabbed it before we looked at it. He was the only one who had seen it and he came back smirking. Right now we were singing 'Yesterday' and I was watching Cindy jump along with the rest of our fans. Delilah and Juliet were next to her and giggling pointing at some random girl shouting things about loving us. Then the lights went out and the fans screamed louder. Only, this wasn't part of the show. Through the screams I could hear a terror shreik. It sounded way too much lke Delilah. The lights turned back on and I checked to see if Cindy was still there. She was but Delilah wasn't next to her anymore. Neither was Juliet.

"Delilah!" V screamed.

"Juliet!" Travis shreaked.

I couldn't see hem at all from where I was. I looked to Kevin and he wasn't there either. I realized he was backstage with Stacey who looked like she was about to puke.

"I'm sorry but we're going to have to go now!" I said.

There were a lot of Boos but that didn't exactly matter. I pulled Cindy on stage and went off to look for the others. V and Travis were long gone by now. I put a protective arm around Cindy and dialed the police.

"911, what is your emergancy?" some lady asked.

"Two of my friends have gone missing at a concert and I believe they might hve been kidnapped!" I siad.

Cindy's cries became louder.

"Do you have any proof or suspicions?" the lady asked.

"There are probably cameras around this lace and I really don't know who would have done it!" I said.

Cindy took the phone from me.

"Sebastian Lawrence is one of their ex-fiacnes!" she said.

"They could be anywhere!" she said.

"Okay!" she said.

She hung up.She turned bac to me even more disturbed than ever.

"You know how they dyed their hair before the show and how they look like twins now?" she asked.

Delilah and Juliet had dyed their hair black before the show and had managed to trick us all, even Travis and V. They really did look exactly alike. I nodded my head.

"Sebastian probably grabbed both of them not knowing which was Delilah!" she said.

This is just perfect! Notice the complete sarcasm!