You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

My Pretty Slice of Ass

**Kevin**

***3 days later***

last night we recieved a note from Sebastian. It confirmed that he took them. It also said that Juliet would sooon be dead when he knew which was her and Delilah was his. V and Travis got bloody drunk last night. It also said that if anyone tried anything heroic he'd chop off both their heads. He wasn't a guy to mess with as Stacey told me. Apparently he used to hurt Delilah in ways she wouldn't say but she always had bruises. V cringed at the thought of it and in his drunken state I got him to tell me that Sebastian had left many marks all ove rDelilah's body and they weren't all from his own hands. Delilah told me that she had a skin disease that causes her wrists and ankles to turn purple for a while but I'm not sure if that's entirely true now. MCR was scheduled to be here any minute and I was not expecting them to be happy. V is insainly jealous because Delilah's known Frank, Mikey, and Gerard longer than him and they dated for a few months each. They are probably jealous that he has her now. Stacey says that Ray has always been over protective of Delilah and always beats up anyone she sleeps with. Apparently, Gerard's gotten a few black eyes and that was why Delilah moved to Ohio, where she was before we met her, in the first place. But then she moved to NY where she stayed with Gerard and he got beat up siome more for their more drunken nights.

"Are they here yet?" JJ called.

He was with V in the bathroom. V was wearing acceptable clothes that he wouldn't mind getting blood on. He really need to make a good impression. I also happen to knnow that he is itching to kill Gerard because in one of Delilah's notebooks it siad his name. There weren't hearts but his name was still there.

"Hello pretty boys!" a voice I think is Frank called from the lounge.

"Frank!" Cindy screamed and ran past me.

JJ is apparently about to be in for some compotition. Sucks for him.

"Hey! Don't forget the rest of us!" possibly Bob said.

"Bob!" Stacey screamed.

She pushed past me. I walked in as she landed in his arms. H e was holding her up and his hands were "accidently" on her ass. I walked by and moved them up before giving him a warning glance.

"And if you'll look to your right you'll see Stacey's jealous boyfriend!" Ray said.

I had never thought of myself as her boyfriend. My cheeks must have turned bright red. She jumped down and hugged me. She got close to my ear and I could feel her hot breathe on me. With every word she said her tongue licked my ear and with every pause she nibbled it.

"Just say you are or they won't understand and only tease you more!" she said.

"V! JJ! Travis! Get your asses in here now!" Cindy called.

"But... but!" was the general responce.

JJ rgunted and came back with a scared shitless V and a pouty Travis. V looked at Ray and saw how much taller he was. I swear if I could only know what he is thinking. JJ saw Cindy wrapped in Frank's arms and gave them a look that could kill. To Cindy the look seemed more like a command to stop with Frank so she kissed him on the cheek snuggling closer.

"That's my jealouis slice of ass!" Cindy said to Frank.

"When you're doen with him can I have my turn?" Frank asked.

"That's not going to happen soon!" she said.

"H... h... hi! I... I... I'm va... va... V!" V said.

"Home recker!" Gerard muttered under his breathe.

Great! I'm stuck with a JJ vs. Frank! A V vs. Ray/Gerard/ possibly Mikey! And a me vs. Bob!