You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

He Knows A Lot

**Juliet**

Delilah wans me to tell him which one I am so I can save myself. Oh hell no! If I leave he's gonna kill her. At the moment Veronica was crying on the floor by our feet. Sebastian was in the middle of investigating.

"Just tell me who you are!" he screamed.

He raised a hand to hit me and I screamed. I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. I screamed. THe skin against skin contact left a mark.

"Well, well, well!" he said.

"Shut it, Sebastian!" Delilah shreaiked.

"I've figured out who my real Delilah is!" he said.

He untied me and pushed me to the ground. I lay there quivering waiting for him to leave me alone.

"How dare you lie to me, you pointless life!" he said kicking me.

"Kick her one more time and the second I'm free I'll die!" Delilah said.

"What?" we asked.

"Suicide!" she said.

"No! You can't kill that perfect face for that toad!" Sebastian said.

"We have the same face!" I screamed.

"How can if hers is more valuable and angelic than yours?" he saked.

He turned back to me swiftly. I caught his gaze and the look in his eyes was somewhere betweeen a love sick puppy dog and an axe murderer.

"You really love her!" I said.

"Yeah!" he said.

"Then why did you cheat?" I asked.

"I don't know... I just needed more love from her and I wasn't getting enough so I called on the closest thing to her!" he said.

"You realise I'm adopted and in no way truely related to Veronica, roight?' Delilah asked.

"Now I do!" he said.

There was a moment of pause before he continued.

"She's carrying my baby!" he said.

"How can it possibly be yours when she slept with half of America?" Delilah asked.

"She said two weeks ago the doctor told her it was mine!" he said.

"The doctors can't do a faternity test until the baby is born!" I said.

Something clicked inside his head just as Veronica woke up.

"You aren't pregnant!" he screamed.

"No, I mean yes!" she said.

She looked so afriad. She might die infront of oure eyes. Sebastian raised a hand to hit her.

"Don't you touch my cousin!" Delilah screamed.

It was too late and Veronica's world ceased to exist in a matter of minutes.