You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

You Killed Her for You

**Delilah**

I might not have liked Veronica at this point in time but we would get over it eventually. I never wanted her to die like this.

"I killed her... I killed her for you!" Sebastian said.

"No you didn't kill her for me, youu killed her for you!" I screamed.

Juliet raised her head at me. It was her best way to show her support.

"No, sweetie, I did it for us and our love!" he said.

"Our love is inexistant!" I screamed.

"But...but..." he tried.

"No buts! You killed my cousin! I will never love you!" I screamed.

"Then you shall never love!" he said.

He untied me so he could hurt me more. That was his biggest mistake. I was tuff but he always caught me off guard before. He released me to the ground and tried top punch me in the stomach. I flipped him over mid-air. He had never seen this side of me before and was less than prepared for it. I sucker punched him and got a few blows in his stomach and face before he past out. He wouldn't hurt me for a while. I had to get some one here. That's when I noticed a lump in Veronica's pants leg. Much as I hate toching a dead person, this had to be done. I got her phone out of her pocket and dialed the first person I could thinnk of.

"How can you fucking call me?" a very mad V asked.

I giggled.

"Well, I thought you might want to save m from my ex-fiance but I can call someone else!" I said.

"Delilah!" he screamed.

"Delilah?" was the general response around him.

I picked up Frank's sugar high voice.

"OMG! Daddy's there!" I screamed.

"Yeah, but telll me where you are first!" V said.

"We were pulled across the street and we are in a big building!" I siad.

"Juliet?" he asked.

"On the floor!" I said.

"Sebastian?" he asked.

"Knocked out!" I said.

"Veronica?" he asked.

"Dead... OMG! She's dead!" I cried.

"It's okay, sweetie, we'll get through this!" he said.

I forgot the whole conversation and everything when he said that.

"I love you, V!" I siad.

"I love you too!" he said.

I could hear an awe... in the background.

"Shut up, she's in that warehouse across the street!" V said to the people with him.

I heard pounding feet and such on his line.

"Okay they're coming to get you!" he said.

"You aren't?" I asked.

"No, I am kinda afriad of being in a car with Ray!" he said.

That made me giggle.

"Well, he's like twice my height and he'll kill me if I even touch you! And Gerard's no joke either. I might be able to take Frank but that's pretty unlikely!" V said.

"How's JJ acting with him?" I asked.

"Not so well..." he said.

"Stacey has a celebrity crush on him so..." i said.

"I do not!" Stacey screamed.

She was behind me. I saw her and the cell phone dropped. I needed her. Instead of er I flew into the first arms opened to me. They were Gerard's. I cried into him and he just stood there whispering sweet things into my ear.

"Travis!" Juliet squealed as best as she could.

He was sitting with her hollding her like he would never let go. I swear they were both crying. Daddy and Bob were over by Veronica.

"She's alive!" Bob declared.

"She is?" I asked.

They nodded.

"I've never been so happy to hear anything about Veronica!" I said.

The cops came in a matter of minutes and they escorted a wakening Sebastian out of the ware house. All I wanted was to cuddle with my V. They took Juliet, Veronica, and I to the hospital. I had cuts and scratches ad a broken rib but no where as serious as Veronica. I was alowed visitors.