You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Delilah + V or Gerard

**Gerard**

Delilah + V = Hell! I hate that little home wrecker so much. They've been all lovey-dovey since Delilah got back from the hospital. It's sickening. he's all over her. He's making her gigle. He's acting like the perfect boyfriend! I'm gonna kill him. Right now I was drawing myself doing just that. I looked up from my drawign just in time to see Mikey raise a fist a at V. Delilah went to the bathroom and NLT was playing a video game while everyone else watched.

"Mikey!" I said.

"You know you want to!" he said.

"No I don't!" I siad.

"Then show us your drawing!" he insisted.

"that isn't nessecary!" I said.

"What are you drawing?" Kevin asked.

"Nothing!" I said.

Frank grabbed it from me and stared at it for a while. It was almost finished so it was really clear what was going on. It was rainging and about midnight. Me, Delilah, and V were outside a farm house. We were dressed in 18th century clothes. Delilah was in my arms and V was on the gground with my sword plunched deep into him. His hand was reaching toward Delilah but she was focused on me. Frank looked back to me and gave me about the weirdest look ever.

"Gee, you guys did break up, right?" Frank asked.

"No!" I said.

"Well, it wasn't my fault!" Delilah said.

"You're the one who went back to Ohio!" I said.

"You're the one who accused me of cheating on you!" she said.

"YOu were!" I said.

"No, he was after me!" she said.

"He told me that you loved him and that I was a thing of the past!" I said.

"Well, now you are a thing o the past!" she said.

"You can't say you don't still have feelings for me!" I said.

"I don't!" she said.

I kissed her. Full-on good kiss. She was the one who ran their tongue across my lip for entry. I just granted it to her. She was the one who deepened the kiss nby putting her hand on the back of my neck and pulling me closer. When she went up for breathe she looked at me stunned.

"W...w...why?" she asked.

I could only stand there blinking. She regained her composure and slapped me. I put my hand up to my cheek and rub it. Then I touched my lips. They were numb. I was numb. I looked over to Ray who was shocked. Mikey was somewhere between prod and disgusted. Bob was happy. Frank was shocked. Kevin was clenching his fists. JJ was lookint at me with disgust. Travis was shocked. Stacey was trying to calm down Kevin. Cindy was trying to distract JJ. Delilah was storming off. Juliet was following Delilah. Suddenly I got punched in the nose. V was standing over me.

"What was that?" he screamed.

"Well, that was me kissing my girlfriend!" I said.

"She's not your girlfriend!" V screamed.

"We never actually broke up so she is!" I siad.

"You have a fiance!" he screamed.

Lyn-Z is not going to like this.