You Aren't the Man I Love Anymore

Buy You a Drink

*Delilah*

"Hit me!" I said.

I was on my 7th or 17th shot. I was pretty bloody drunk! I know everyone at the bar could tell but I could care less. V was my problem and drinking was my solution. A guy walked up to me. He sat down next to me. He was kind of cute! He had dyed red hair and green eyes. He had a smile that could knock you dead. He was hott too. Not like V or Mikey hott but Gerard hott. That means really hott.

"Hey! You seem like you've been drinking away your sorrows!" he said.

"I sure have!" I say.

"You must have a lot of sorrows!" he commented.

"You have no idea, my fiance cheated on me with my cousin, almost killed me and two others which does include that same cousin, my ex-boyfriend tried to take me form my boyfriend and I almost let him, then I figure out my boyfriend is cheating on me with some slutty fan!" I laugh.

This situation is surprisingly funny. Thinking about how messed up my life is is hilarious.

"Wow, that sounds worse when I... do you want to do something to get your mind off it?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked in the best drunken seductive voice I could muster.

"Umm... I'll take you somewhere and you'll come with me?" he said eyebrows raised.

"Just give me your name!" I said.

"Justin!" he said.

"I know a guy named Justin! Except we all call him JJ because he likes it better I guess! I've never actually asked him! I should do that sometime! Or else I'll just ask Cindy! She's his girlfriend I think! Unless, his jealousy has gotten to her already! He is so jealous of Frank even though there is nothing etweeen them! V has more reason to be jealous of Frank than JJ does! Frank and I go way way back! He was the guy I gave my virginity to! Ooh, don't tell Daddy though! Nobody knows! I was actually dating Mikey at the time! I'm such awhore! That's good for you though!" I said.

"Sure.." he saids.

I giggled.

"What?" he asked.

"Sure is a funny word!" I giggled.

"You're about to pass out!" Justin said.

"I could be, that limits our time doesn't it! YOu better have your way with me now!" I said.

"I could have my way with you while you were out!" he said.

"Kinky!" I said.

"Very..." he said.

He placed a hundred on the table. He called the bartender over.

"That should cover her!" he said.

"Alright, just don't rape her! She's been through so much! I over heard!" he said.

"Don't worry!" Justin said.

"I have reasons to worry!" he said.

Justin pulled the bartender close to him and whispered something in his ear. I like Justin. He's cute! He picked me up bridal style. I was having fun. He carried me out to a car and we both were inside. He started driving. I kinda dozed off and when I woke up, a sign said "Welcome to Idaho!".

"Idaho, haha I-da-ho!" I said.

I must not have been out that long because I was still on a pretty big buzz.

"The guys better buy me a lot of candy for this!" justin said.

I looked at him. He isn't as hott, now!

"You aren't as hott anymore!" I said.

"Thank you?" he said.

"Your welcome!" I said.

"You are really dense when you're drunk!" he said.

"You know you actually look alot like JJ except with red hair!" I said.

"No, I don't!" he stuttered.

You even try to lie like him!" I siad.

"Uh-huh!" he said.

"You aqre him aren't you?" I asked.

"No..." he started.

"Eew... I was about to do you! Gross! I've seen you with out a shirt! It's disgusting! I must have been really drunk!" I said.

"You were!" he said.

"Why did you kidnap me!" I asked.

"You were shit facec and I couldn't let you get raped! Plus, V paid me massive amounts of candy to get you! He really cares about you!" he siad.

"That's why he made the same Jack ass mistake as Sebastian!" I sighed.

"Hedidn't! He was attacked by a psyco fan! Do you really think Ray would let him cheat on you?" he asked.

"No!" I sighed.

"Then what's the problem?" he asked.

"I feel bad! I let everytrhing out on V and..." I started.

I passed out at that time.